Where can we find good account managers?

What if I want an account manager to trade on my behalf. where can I find them and how can I know if they are genuine or not?

3 Likes

You need to do an online research first. Then you have to practice the demo with the strategy of that account manager. If the result is good, then he has to choose.

Exactly, to select Trading Account Manager, you need to verify his qualifications first, so the demo platform is very important.

the main thing is to work with a quality broker, and then the managers will be normal

You need to look for prop companies, where they give accounts for management. And so most likely the manager will merge your deposit.

Account managers are not the way to go. The only ones id trust are actual funds like hedge funds but you need a lot to invest to see any meaningful return. Youre only option is to learn through hard work and trade yourself

1 Like

i agree with you on this, but my question is where exactly find this person, testing his qualifications is after story

Interesting read as thought most were scammers

i dont believe all a re scammers but there are few who are spoiling the name of good account managers by scamming

This is the main job being sought. However, if I backstage the demo platform with any account manager’s strategy, I will have many benefits to know about its capabilities.

Thanks, if we want to know the strategy or profit capability of a trader, the demo platform is very useful to us.

One should be given the responsibility of a job by verifying his experience.

This is a good option, of course, but I would still advise you to try to find out everything yourself. In many ways, this option is more profitable and correct.

A managed forex account allows a professional manager (or someone who claims to be so) **to trade your funds on your behalf for a salary or a fixed share of the profits. In that stated case, you need to do online research first. Then you have to practice the demo with the strategy of that account manager. If the result is good, then you should go with it.

Personally I don’t like them

There are a lot of account managers out there. But it would be very hard to know which ones are legit or just out to scam you off your hard earned money. I suggest that you learn how to trade yourself. You can start by utilizing free resource like the education section here, youtube lessons, etc. If you decide to still proceed with an account manager, please make sure that you’ve done extensive research on the account manager before handing over your money.

I believe that the trader himself is the best account manager. Nobody will waste their energy and think about success like the trader himself.

Ask them for their investor password so you know the account truly belongs to them. Also, check to see if the broker is legitimate and regulated. There are many brokers who fake trading histories so that their sales agents can fool people.

well yes, that is the most important thing to be done to check if they are really an account manager or not.

Is it worth trusting someone with your account at all? Does this make sense?