Where do I begin?

Hi All

I am determined to get to grips with FOREX trading, but am agog with ALL the stuff that�s out there online. I am a �Virgin�, so please point me in the right direction. I want to start off correctly, so any sites, courses, software or online resources that I SHOULD be looking at��. please do tell. Thanks

I think the best and most obvious thing you should get started with, if you already haven’t :slight_smile: , is the BabyPips school Forex Training Online: Learn Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading . Goes over a lot of the basics you need to know.

How about the “Dummies” book? Is that a credible source, or is it a waste of time?

Never read it myself, maybe someone who has can give some input? bump…

Right HERE

Very credible. Rather unbelievable I know, but it is.

Hi MINTED,
As said below, there is our own babypips school which is fantastic for starting off!
Here are some more links I find extremely useful:

[U][B]Sites: [/B][/U]
Forex Education | Learn Forex Trading | Forex Tips - forex tools, forex tips, and forex market knowledge. REALLY FRIENDLY TOO.
Forex Trading | Forex Guide | GoForex - wide range of tools, information and resources for all levels of traders and investors.
[B][U]Courses:[/U][/B]
Courses - forex courses, from beginners to experts (NOT FREE).
YouTube - fxbootcamp’s Channel - real-time forex training organization
[U][B]Software:[/B][/U]
Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 - MT4 (MetaTrader 4) trading software.

Another option to enter FOREX market is using an [U][B]automatic trading platform[/B][/U], such as the [B][U]FSS[/U][/B] on FXCM:
Forex Trading System

Hope it comes useful for you as well :slight_smile: