Where do I start from?

It’s your choice mate! I’m just sharing my own experience if you are happy on any channel; no need! But be careful on their activities!

1 Like

To be honest, I am always deeply suspicious of people who offer me trading or signal services in exchange for payment. I am not saying all of those are scammers or not good traders but enough are for me to have grown extremely cautious.

Yes i know a young man from UK he got failled in O level exam in his school. His name is danley. He then went into a bar sought his job on daily based. He earned and saved 500 euro and used in forex. He became a billionior now he has airplanes cars bunglows and he pays his parents too

I always ask them a question: If you trading system works why you don’t take loan from bank and use money as trading capital? Inability to do that means there is a risk of loss in trading system and the state of this industry suggests that 9 of 10 products are simply scam that doesn’t earn anything.

1 Like

Every forex trader will require proper understanding of knowledge to start trading journey in the real and efficient manner. A trader must try to work with real trading facilities so that his journey will be reliable and an efficient one. What is the best way to start in forex market is: a trader should gain adequate trading knowledge in forex that will allow him easiest manner to start of career.

Do you actually get a straight answer to that question?

If you can manage an honest signal provider then you are so lucky!

I mostly trade manually on my own, actually, so I can avoid that sort of drama.

I think that nobody should start trading by following any trading signals. If you dont have knowledge on Froex, you are destined to blow your account. At least today, there are so many option to get knowledge for free, even to practice on demo account, so there is no need to gamble with your money

That’s really great! Depending on own trading skill is the best! Keep updating your trading skill; hope for the best!

Thank you for the well-wishes. :slight_smile:

No way; that’s the wrong way! Besides; almost all of the signal providers are the real scam!

Always welcome Buddy; I see your dedication level!

Start from UNDERSTANDING FOREX

understanding Forex is not quite enough , besides this regular practice is more important, otherwise any approach can be useless.

1 Like

Well said; using tons of courses but no practice= zero value! This is why; new traders need to spend enough sessions on demo!

In order to understand anything first you need to learn enough about it, it applies to forex too.