Where do I start from?

Hi all, I’m David. I’ve actually been shying away from forex but eventually, I realized I would have become a billionaire :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:. But I’ve eventually come to realize the world is moving, and we’ve gotta move too. I’m just getting started and it’s really nice meeting y’all

1 Like

If your trying to learn start here :

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

1 Like

Start from the School of Pipsology right here on Babypips and go from there. :smiley:

You are welcome! As a new trader; you should focus on learning instead of money earning! Best wishes!

1 Like

Welcome and good luck to your trading journey, David!

I think that as a new trader you should not be focused much on how to become a billionaire. It would be more advisable to start learning and practicing on demo account. You need to realise that it will take you several months minimum until you start trading on real account

1 Like

Has anyone become a billionaire from actual forex trading?

Lol; I’m also interested to know! But I think, of course there have few traders!

I mean, there are some people who have absolutely become billionaires from trading, but was it forex trading specifically?

Of course; it’s possible! I know a trader; who is doing really great! But as you know; no one shares his personal data especially the pro traders!

Do all pro traders withhold such information?

Maybe; besides you may notice unrealistic results on social media!! They are the scammers not the good traders!

1 Like

Ugh, there are so many scammers in this industry you’re more likely to happen onto one of those than a legitimate person.

Unfortunately; it’s true! This is why, new traders need to care more on social media using!

My recommendation is not to trust information received through social media alone, look for legitimate sources of information to do your research.

For example, if someone recommends you a broker on social media and sings praises to their trading conditions, etc., don’t just go and sign up, check that broker’s regulation on the regulator’s website - that info is always public.

Yes it is! Even, social media (especially the Forex groups & telegram channel) is full of scammers!

1 Like

Telegram channels? I would believe the individuals on such as far as I could throw them.

Nice to see yet another aspiring newbie here. Be patient, accept losses, don’t be too excited with profits and ensure your learning curve is not flat (it should increase gradually)

Welcome to forex trading. Start by get as much information as possible, to help you through this journey. Actually, you are at the right place as far as forex education is concerned. Check out Baby Pips School of Pipsiology and you’ll be on your way to success if you abide by the rules

My dear no matter from where you should start to learn but remember start from selecting a better broker from.
For the learning purpose babypips is a nice place. Learn a lot here but after you learned do not use everything on same time. Simply if you have sitting at home thete are bananas mangoes grapes oranges lemons for you. Do not input each of them in your mouth. Yes you can take a single or a couple to enjoy and testen your mouth more at a time. There are sweet fruits sour fruits and others just relex test each but not on the same time, this is what i gonna tell you. Learn every thing here and test one or two things at ssme time. Go ahead but step by step.
Hope we will find a successful trader in near future:smiley: