Where do you trade FX?

I’m looking for a reputable broker to start my trading career with, I have looked around and need some recommendations. NO spamming please just honest answers.

2 Likes

I’m also looking for a broker that people often recommend. maybe here.

2 Likes

This is the best that I can suggest.

tradeiomt5

Advantages: Signals use pending orders. Very good win rate. Wide range of markets. Set and forget. Teach the strategy the use for signals.

Disadvantages: I’m still looking for it. Looks pretty fine but I can still get at least 1 if ever.

Overall rating: 5/5

Myfxbook Autotrade
Advantages: OK variety of traders. Some good performances. Good facility to look at historical performance.

Disadvantages: Most of the traders I followed ended up losing money even though historical performance was good.

Overall rating: 4/5

Zulutrade
Advantages: Good variety of traders. Some perform well. Good tools to compare traders.

Disadvantages: Have to use their preferred broker. Some traders use risky strategies. Limited broker choices.

Overall rating: 4/5

3 Likes

Go for a big, long-established broker in a well regulated jurisdiction. You may wish to shop around later for a firm that better meets your requirements but you will learn what you need by trading with the first firm, and you probably won’t get scammed out of the money you will need for your next selected broker choice.

If you’re not sure how to make a start in something, just start.

2 Likes

You can check the Broker Discussion section to start working with reliable brokers. A broker needs to be verified, credible and experienced in over all. Otherwise a trader can feel unsecured in this over the counter market.

1 Like

100% agree with tommor on this.

Watch out for deals, offers, bonuses. Not good signs

1 Like

I have used Pepperstone and IC Markets in the past, and had no problems. Pepperstone has a history of co-operating closely with Aus regulators and reporting crooks, so they get a +1 from me.

The suspicions about the Kamay’s trading activity have first arisen after ASIC received a report from Pepperstone about suspected insider trading on the 19th of February.

1 Like

I was watching the Trade io QnA and there are going to be adding a type of insurance you can subscribe to add security to new traders. This is the first I have heard of something like this and so far it sounds good. It also is making a videos to teach new traders on how to trade. I recommend you should at least check it out.

1 Like

Mate; check the broker section manually & read the threads & replies; I’m sure you’ll get much better idea.

If you use a proper broker you won’t need insurance

I thought I had read this week that Pepperstone was in trouble? along with JP! is that not the case?

I’m currently demo trading with Oanda! :smiley: But, I think forex.com and fxcm are also trusted ones. :smiley: Since brokers are suuuuper duper important, I hope you take the time to research about your choices more. :blush: Good luuuuck!

Its true; anything like unrealistic bonus and leverage is the main sign of market maker.

1 Like

Go through the brokers section here on Babypips, there is a lot of information available. But regardless of whichever broker you choose I strongly recommend that you pick a well-regulated company. Don’t trust unregulated bucketshops!

1 Like

The most simple answer to this question is to earn money from home. I trade to take some ease in my life and stay with my family and earn at the same time. I know it is hard but it is achievable as far as I think. I am on my way to achieve my target!

I pray that you find the right broker.

These big brokers always gets in trouble. There isn’t any broker that won’t have one or two issues at some point. What matters is how they deal with these issues and how much it affects their clients.