Where have they all gone

When the previous posters refer to Ducks and Captains… (See Link Below)

Link to a condensed YouTube demonstration here…

Another of the more comprehensive threads to ever grace Babypips…

good video, I did a search and there are lots of 3 ducks videos on youtube.

1 Like

Been here for a few years and pop in now and then!

1 Like

I’ve been looking at day, week, month highs and lows and market structure. I had a few good trades today just following H4s down on EU in the major direction. It’s interesting to get back in the charts after a long hiatus. If momentum is down take the short and get the win.

Well no trade today. Watching mainly EU and order flows had no strong direction. Price was as flat as umm uhh… one of those things that are really flat. :grin:

How do you watch order flows? Is that specific to your broker or like market wide?

I don’t know if order flows is the right term. What I meant is there was no strong buying or selling pressure so price pretty much ranged all day. H1s are moving down now during Asia session so tomorrow may be another down day so I’ll be thinking about shorts.

Well last night I was thinking down on EU but today I saw the D1 bottom forming with price rotating to the upside so longs were in play. That goes to show you don’t let a preconceived idea override what you actually see happening in the charts.

Yesterday started out with a 10p loss followed by three wins of around 15p each. Today I saw another D1 bottom forming so longs were in play. I had one trade for the win 53pips. Would have been more but didn’t get a good entry. Still need to put in work on a rule set.

They are probably making progress or have moved on to something more important.

Most likely you are right.

I post a few trade thoughts here on EU but then move on to a new thread if things work out.

Looks like D1 top has formed so looking for shorts today in the NY session. But as always, do not let expectations override what you see on the chart.

2 Likes

Well results of the day. Looks like I was right about the D1 top and a down move. Unfortunately I missed good entry down but then saw the D1 bottom form as price rotated back up and got a small win going long on an H1 inside the D1.
D1 top was a bounce off a weekly level and it bottomed out at previous day’s highs.
I’m almost beginning to sound like Rred haha. He would say no way!
That wraps it up for now.

1 Like