Where I Can Buy Cryptocurrencies

One of My Friend From India and he told me where I can buy Cryptocurrencies

What I do is buy bitcoin from coinbase and transfer that BTC value to my Binance account in order to exchange into whatever coin I’m trying to get.

Hi @JAnderson,

Is your goal to invest in cryptocurrencies (long term), or do you want to trade cryptocurrencies (buying when you think the price will go up, and selling when you think the price will go down)?

If your goal is to trade cryptocurrencies with the ability to open short positions, FOREX.com UK* offers Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash. Our clients can trade Bitcoin against the US dollar (BTC/USD), the euro (BTC/EUR), the British pound (BTC/GBP) and the Australian dollar (BTC/AUD).

*Spot crypto trading is not available in the US at this time, but US residents now have access to Bitcoin futures trading.

Hello!

You can buy crypto in multiple ways, but I think the safest one I’ve found so far and used a couple of times is using the Changelly exchange. They allow buying different coins via the card and then sending them to any address you want to.
Thus, all you will need is some money on your debit/credit card and a wallet or exchange address. If you do not have any wallets yet, you might consider Freewallet web app. They have quite a newb-friendly interface and also the in-app exchange that you need zero skills to use.
There are also a lot of small and cheap coins listed, so you can buy something cheap if you feel unsure about jumping into crypto.