Where is everyone from?

That’s really good is it going well?

Originally San Diego CA, now in Maryland.

1 Like

Houston, Texas

1 Like

I’m from Kentucky.

1 Like

Oh nice. How long have you been trading?

Nice. How long have you been trading?

Awesome. How long have you been trading?

G’d day from sunny Sydney… yes real sun. The kind of sun that gives you skin cancer, not that ridiculously insipid English version… Only kidding Amigo’s… peace! ; )

1 Like

Had an Australian mate in the car here (UK) one summer a few years back. He said he couldn’t even understand why Brits use air con over here. Our weather’s never hot enough anyway he said. Said in Oz you don’t even bother with air con on until it hits 40 degrees! Whoa!

1 Like

Ah I’d love to go to sunny Australia! The flight and spiders put me off!

1 Like

The spiders are overrated and you get used to the flight. Aussie’s would make great Astronauts if they could find a way to store enough beer onboard the space ship…

2 Likes

It’s now Autumn and we’re supposed to have mid 30’s ºC next Wednesday. Luckily we’re near the sea 'cause it’s much hotter inland…

1 Like

Really I have in my head that they are massive :joy:

We’re lucky if we get that in the mid summer here.

I’ve been trading for over a year now.

1 Like

Im from Uk (essex) soon to be moving up north! been trading for about 8 months now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck with the move too. I suppose you know already, up north is very different to down south…

1 Like

thanks :slight_smile: I do yep :slight_smile: hubby was born and bred in darlington. been up north a few times now. really looking forward to it

1 Like

Nice how’s it going?

Cool where abouts up north? How’s trading going?