Where is forex in your list of priorities?

Birthplace and circumstance dictates availability. Dont feel guilty if you cant get it done. Im sure the other items on your list are more important. Familys gotta eat right

1 Like

Wish I could focus on trading full time. You guys that can are lucky.

Forex trading is an important part of my life. I am not a full time trader but I dream to become one.

Wow, I haven’t thought about this yet. But now when I think about it, I can say forex hasn’t even entered my priority list yet. Just kidding. I would say it comes after my actual career and family life. I haven’t gone that deep into forex yet but as of now, I find it interesting. But will I quit my job and become a full time trader? I have no plans to do so in the near future but you never know.

1 Like

I’d say FX is more of a passion for me than working for an employer ever will be. But we’re not yet to the place where I can leave my current career behind. Been spending about an hour or so per day with FX (using daily chart for signals), but still sometimes miss what could’ve been good trades (why did I miss what GBP/JPY did this week?). So FX is A priority, but mixed in with other important stuff…

Profitability-wise, where are you? I ask because I just trade sometimes and I’ve not really been “devoted” to it so obviously it hasn’t given me amazing returns. @GrayWolfe7

So far this year about break-even. My biggest problem recently has been missing what could’ve been good trades.

1 Like

It depends from person to person. Some traders have made it a full-time profession while others are doing it on a secondary basis. It depends on how well-skilled you are, and how well you can handle profits and losses simultaneously. So, accordingly, you can make it a primary or secondary option.

So I wanted to start side hustle outside my main job… i tried Ecommerce but it just didn’t pan out (I have zero graphic design background and I realized i was making more progress trading then i was learning to graphic design)… I will return to it one day when i have funds to hire others to create and design the ecommerce stores and products for me instead of trying to do it all myself

Therefore its now FOREX… my free time focuses on FOREX… i do take breaks from it but the main free time hobby is forex… followed by reading and exercise/fitness

The goal is financial freedom… I keep a trade journal, i write out my strategies… and I set objective goals for myself… I tried trading stocks but i much prefer forex… stocks seem all over the place and easily manipulated… plus i prefer the FOREX market (24/7… ability to take micro positions and massive positions)

I started in FX this past June… with 2-3 years of learning about stocks before that… i will continue for another year and potentially increase my account size from 1000 to 15,000 in order to trade bigger lots and make more money faster… but we will see if i make my performance goals

There are other things i can do with my time… but as everyone realizes that as one gets older just like you have to pick ONE career and ONE place to live and ONE spouse… you have to narrow down your hobbies to a select few so you can get better at them and enjoy them more… for some people its playing chess… others its swimming… others its photography… for is its FOREX

Ooh what products were you trying to sell? Also what selling platform did you try using?

I started trading forex as a side hustle while I freelance and manage day to day activities. I do want to make it a first priority but all in good time. I need some more time to understand the techniques and dynamics of the market.

I started this journey as I have a keen interest in forex trading. I love doing it and for me, forex Is one of my priorities.

For me, forex is really important, and it is one of my top priorities because it has really helped as a secondary income source and thus, uplifting my lifestyle.

Forex trading is something that I am quite interested in. It’s something I enjoy doing, and trading is one of my top priorities.

Forex is my number 1 priority because I am passionate about trading and hoping for a career in forex.

Definitely! :blush: I’m doing this for my family so their needs always come first. :blush: Thank you soooo much cause this made me feel better also. :smiley:

Agree! :pray: I wish my bank account was stacked enough so I could focus on forex without worrying about other things as much. :sweat:

Very honest answer. :stuck_out_tongue: After all, they say jokes are half-meant. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. It’s understandable though, especially if forex is a relatively new part of your life. :blush:

That’s great! :smiley: I hope you get to have a stable and profitable career in forex! :smiley: Not sure if I’ve asked you this before but for how long have you been trading? :blush:

Apart from my family, trading is my biggest priority in life! Even if I could only trade demo I would prob do that. I still find time for other things - holidays / family time / walks / cocktails- not to mention my day job!! I personally think (and feel free to contradict me) that some types of trader have a certain personality which draws them to it like a magnet. I’ve never been that good at maths and my life-style is quite chaotic and untidy - perhaps for this reason I love the order that there is in trading and the system / unification of it. It’s kind of a safe-place for me, weird though that sounds. As a result, I’ve become quite good at it, in part because my appetite for risk is tempered by the fact that if I blow my account I’ll have to stop trading…

1 Like