Where is forex in your list of priorities?

Hellooooo! :blush: I was just reading around the forums when I got to a few posts that made me wonder whether it’s necessary that forex is your number 1 priority if you want to be successful. :open_mouth: What do you guys think? :thinking: If forex is currently not your first priority, where is it in your list? :thinking:

1 Like

To be honest, since I’m trying to be a writer in the future, I prioritize my writing workshops and classes over trading. :confused: And somehow, I feel guilty because this is probably why my trading progress isn’t as fast as others. :confused: Don’t get me wrong though! I’m happy where I’m at. :open_mouth: I’m just wondering whether I would really have to prioritize forex over my writing to be considered successful.

1 Like

To me it’s my second. I’m a student, but I also don’t wanna depend on a job once I finish my course. That’s why I’m into forex

2 Likes

Never thought of it this way. I’d say forex is my second priority as I spend most of my day chasing after my kids and have to fit trading in during downtimes. I also enjoy writing but do most of that at night when everyone is in bed, if I have the energy. I also feel like making trading top priority would likely help to improve results - wondering if I’ll have more success when my kids are in school and I can focus all day.

1 Like

if you dont prioritize it above all it will take forever to master. without mastery you will be subscribed to an emotional rollercoaster. i like the honest question

3 Likes

I would definitely rate Forex at the top of my priority list. Despite the fierce competition from emerging investment destinations, forex remains the world’s largest financial market, with an average daily trading volume of $6.6 trillion. Isn’t that impressive?!

Forex traders sometimes fail because they try to run before they can walk. If you are passionate about Forex trading, that does not mean that you should jump headfirst into it. As with any profession, Forex also requires practice and time to become proficient. Besides earning as a trader in Forex, you can also earn as an IB in Forex, which is certainly a huge advantage!

3 Likes

I keep reading from other experienced traders that unless you’re working for a prop firm, you should have other things you’re doing aside from trading. I think if it’s the only thing you’re working on, it can be really emotionally and mentally stressful. I think it’s ok if forex trading is one’s second or even third priority especially if they’re not trying to be pro traders. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me forex would be my second priority, as it is my passive source of income.

1 Like

Ponponwei it will never work like that. Might as well get into something else

1 Like

It’s my first priority and it’s the only thing I ever want to do. I love it. I wish I had more people around me who shared my same interest.

3 Likes

Forex is really important for me and comes under my top priorities.

1 Like

That’s niceeee. :blush: I think it’s great that you started quite early. :smiley: If I also knew about forex when I was still a student, I would’ve probably taken courses or university subjects that might help me get better at it. :sweat_smile: If you don’t mind, are you already live trading?

Aww! :open_mouth: That’s understandable! :blush: Being a mom who trades forex, it’s inevitable that you would prioritize your kids! :blush: I think things are returning to normal so they might be going to school soon! Are they still not required to report to their schools? I’d be excited to see how your trading progresses then! :blush:

This is what I aspire to do. :confused: Of course, I want to become a better trader and even master it. But to be honest, I can’t seem to make it my top priority at the moment. :open_mouth: I feel like my days are escaping me and I’m running out of time so I tend to try to juggle a lot of things at the same time. :confused:

1 Like

It certainly is! Hahaha! :blush: That’s why I really take pride in being a forex trader also. :open_mouth: I’m happy that you get to prioritize forex with no hindrances! :open_mouth: Were there any moments when you thought to yourself that you should be prioritizing something else? :thinking:

I know this alsoooo. But the aspiration to really be good at forex makes me feel super guilty for not making forex trading my first priority. :sweat: I feel like, although I’m getting decent profits for some of my smaller expenses, I’m not fully maximizing its potential for profit. :cry: Something like FOMO, I guess?

1 Like

Ooooh! :open_mouth: I assume you currently have a full-time job as well? :smiley:

Fully respect your stand on this. :open_mouth: But what would you suggest for someone like me? :confused: I’m trading as a side hustle and I also have my dream of being a writer. :frowning:

I admire the dedication! :blush: I like how it seems like you don’t just trade forex for the money, but you also genuinely enjoy it. if you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? :blush:

Hmmm. :thinking: Would you say it’s your first priority at the moment? :blush: