Where is forex in your list of priorities?

Forex is something that I am most interested in and being a newbie i really like going through the charts on a regular basis.

Right now second as I trade for a passive income.

I would at the priority. It is something which is really very fascinating yet intersesting way to earn money.

Even for me Forex is among my top list of priorities as it helps me to learn at a much faster pace. Since I use this market often,I may turn this into a primary profession if I get better results, but till then Forex serves as the passive source of income if done correctly. Learning various skill sets is required over time.

Forex trading is one of my top priorities. I am not a full-time trader, but I aspire to be.

1 Like

Forex is my topmost priority because I understand numbers better and got good analytical skills so planning to opt trading as my full time career.

1 Like

I still have a lot to learn about forex, so for now its my second priority.

For me, it is not my top priority. I see it as a learning process and do not believe in putting myself under unnecessary stress and tension.

Making myself better each day in forex is one of my top priorities.

That’s a great goal. :smiley: Haha. And in the process, you also make yourself a better and more profitable trader. :blush: Good luuuck!

Hmmm. :thinking: Although I do see the point of not allowing yourself to be put under any stress or tension, I just think it’s critical to learning sometimes. :open_mouth: I could be wrong though. What do you do to avoid getting stressed? :thinking:

Ooooh. That’s gonna be a big step! :blush: I hope you’re really to prepared to go that route. :smiley: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

I used to go on and off but now I am on the path of becoming a consistently profitable forex trader. I am trying to prioritise forex as much as I can. I think our success in forex greatly depends upon how much time we can devote for our trading career. So, even part time traders should make sure to keep forex trading on the top in their priority list.

1 Like

Super happy for you! :blush: And I really wish you all the best in that journey. :smiley: By any chance, do you have any plans of starting something like a trading journal here? :smiley:

At the moment, forex is on the top spot in my priority list. I just want to keep progressing and be consistently profitable like how I am as of now.

That sounds exciting! :blush: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading/ learning about forex? :smiley:

Hey buddy! I am trying to put forex on my top priority list, But, I am unable to do so due to lack of inconsistency. Can you please share some tips to be consistent in trading?

Have a consistent plan for a specific amount of time and trade without fear, emotion and greed if you wanna earn good because being profitable in the market inspires me and keeps me motivated to remain consistent in trading.

Currently, forex is one of my top priorities.

For me, forex would come second. The first priority is always the near and dear ones, and myself.
If you are trying to make a living out of forex, make it your first or second priority. The more you focus and stay disciplined, the more likely you are to improve your trading skills and be more profitable.

1 Like