Where is james 40 to 100?

he guys does anyone know where is james thread

i cant see it anymore?

thanks for your help

Looks like it’s been deleted… Due to the recent scandal I’m sure. :slight_smile:

what do you mean scandal , wich scandal?

please expleain to me in details if you dont mind

thanks

I believe both threads have been removed on the request of James himself Felix. So he didn’t even want to answer everything that was going on, just decided to vanish rather than stand up and defend himself. Very sad it’s come to this really.

Where is James?
The guy probably got more than his share of the childish accusations of those professional criticizers that always look out side for whom to blame for their poor trading abilities.
The system he proposes is not new, and many sites out there and many courses exploit just that. Nobody can claim to having created them, if not the Japaneses who first illustrated price action with candles.

I already trade a similar system to James’ and was happy to join his room for some more training and insight, but he sent me back my money and said he will contact me back from holiday.

I still hope he will contact me and allow me to join.

In the mean time, may all those geniuses come up with their proposals and let every body appreciate.

Yes Felix, Jimbo’s threads were removed at his request, and he has scarpered like a rat thats been caught stealing cheese from the fridge, leaving no explanation of himself and the accusations.

A few of us ‘geniuses’ know whats really gone on…

He’s probably feeling sorry for himself in a pub in sunny Stockport… :wink:

P.S. He’s taken most of our post counts with him :smiley:

james course doc

"
INSIDE BAR TRADING

You are here for one reason and only one reason, to realize your dream.

Do not be afraid of your dreams coming true.
Allow them to emerge and become realities in your life.

The challenge is going to be getting you to forget what you already know and open your mind and so you will learn.

I challenge you to open yourself up.

Stay with the system and only follow the rules that are the way.

Well I thought the best thing for me to do was to offer a number of people the chance to trade the programme live with me daily in their homes for the kind of donation I’d personally consider fair. A figure not too low to attract time wasters as I don’t have many places � and I certainly don’t want to waste my time offering to provide you with a free consultancy. Yet neither did I want to set the figure too high to discourage probably the very people that need this help the most. Even if you wish to trade demo and learn that’s fine you can go live when ever you want with some help the sooner the better for you.

So the donation I consider fair all around is just USD$ 59.00

I think it changed to $69 later that year

"

you know whose dream came true.

James dream.

After finding the ebook and deciding to make a chat room.

100 people X $60 = $6000 a month
$72000 a year

I admit i took the course and after looking at ebook i was amazed.

It was a exact replica of book.
It was like
People
chapter 1 today

Tommorrow chapter 2

He went through the book exactly.

He was a newbie trader looking for start up money but proffesional scammer.

:frowning:

Now now yiehom lets not go talking about things of which you have no knowledge, as you say yourself you’ve never been in the room so have no idea whether the accusations are factual or not.

How James ended up teaching Jeff Wildes system only he knows, but it is without doubt what has happened, as there is some other info I came across where there was a direct copy (a cut-and-paste this time) of something else from Jeff which I didn’t share.

Was this bad of him to do? If I was Jeff Wilde I’d say so as I’d want people to pay me rather than James - and perhaps this is what you should do instead?

I never cared for his method and never joined his room or anything like that. But I have to ask you Phil, if you know, what scandal? What did I miss here?

PM me if you prefer not to risk pouring gas on a potential fire. Me, I’m just curious really.

I think the ‘scandal’, such as it was, came about as Babypips is supposed to be a teaching forum. However, James was effectively soliciting business from it. It seemed like more and more people were unhappy about this and also about the results posted from the live trading room.

I’ll admit I spent two months in the room, but soon discovered that there was nothing James could tell me that I didn’t know already or was not freely available on the web, and also there we too many inconsistencies in what he was saying e.g about his trading career and his analysis, and when questioned about this, he got very defensive.

I doubt the accusations might be factual, since there are so many of them:
James has spelling problems (so might I BTW, I am not English native speaker, so apologies in advance);
He promotes his room here on Babypips;
He doesn’t answer questions;
He copies and pastes, and on and on. Thus my feeling of what French man calls “mauvaise foi” from some posters here.
So, Let’s address the latter issue.
I googled and found Jeff Wilde’s material. It is not different from what I got on James16’, traderdante, ForexforNoobs’ theads and sites, just to name the ones I have gone thru, and there are dozens. James16 has been trading just bars for 20+ years. Did he learn from Jeffrey Wilde? Please call upon him to answer us.
No one can claim to having invented bars trading. Martin Pring coined the term PIN BAR, but didn’t say he invented it.
You won’t make me believe the Japaneses invented their harami’s and doji’s just to wait for a certain Mr Wilde to come up centuries later before showing people know to use them.
There were people satisfied with what they got with James and I’m sure I would have been one, as I knew upfront what I was searching: aplace to whatch people use the system live. Anyway if not satisfied, I would have done like with my losing trades: stop and look for a better, and not try and be right at any cost and waste more time and money . I am out to make money and whatever can help me is welcome, especially if it is an affordable trading room.

Yiehom, like Shandy said…you clearly have not seen the evidence, if you had you would not be so keen.

If you had a copy of Dr Jeff’s e-book you would see that James has copied it and you would not be impressed by James.

No more proof is needed but if you want more… I have also found substantial material on Dr Jeff’s website that James has copied and pasted verbatim into a Word document that James sent out to his room members without bothering to quote the source. when_to_trade.doc is such a document that James issued in January 2008, containing an exact replica of Dr Jeff’s webpage on the subject that Dr Jeff had posted in November 2007.

That has clearly been completely plagiarised, beyond all doubt.

There is a lot more information that I have chosen not too post here because it is too invasive and personal… but it is suprising what you can find out about someone if you wish to (and thus see all the falsehoods that they told you about themselves, in their room over a long period of time).

TTT

Yiehom, forming an opinion before knowing any of the facts is foolhardy, and defending him without having experienced his ‘bunkem’ first hand just shows you really dont have a clue what’s going on.

You are clearly missing the point here, whether that’s because English is not your first language, or maybe you are just a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Most, if not all, of the negative posts towards James were about him and his failings and fabrications, not the system itself.

I could, as could several others, reel off a list as long as your arm of the lies and deceit James has created over the years, but it has all finally caught up with him, and he’s shown his true colours by vanishing without a trace with his tail between his legs.

An example for you, that’s just the tip of the iceberg…

Several of us have recently found out that he actually lives in sunny Stockport in Manchester, and not Kingston Upon Thames in London, which he’s been claiming from the start.

Now, why would he lie about that?! And if he’s willing to lie about that, what else would he have no problem telling porkies about?

Would you really want to learn from someone who tells lie after lie?!

I really would love James to reply to everything…

Maybe if you ever really come down to London, you could buy me a pint, and we could reminisce over old times… what do you say James?!

Hi everyone i respect all what you say but i want to explain something

How much james16 takes every month and what he is offering in his course is the same inside Forexfactory nothing new , all what you will find some newbie they are learning there and asking the same Questions on forexfactory and for that he is taking around 130$ a month!!!

Jimmy young some one famous on the Internet he takes around 200$ a month or a full course for one year and he record it just coast 2500$ !!!

in the end came some one to you and he collected all the information he can to give it to you easy as peace of cacke , so imagine you are searching on the internet you will find Fibonacci , S&R , Round numbers , Trend lines etc…

he gathered all this together and he said to you how to use them , so do you think that he is mistaken?

we were paying him the last 2 years around 39$ a month , Who is coaching you in this forex world with 39$ a month staying with you from the morning until 3 pm!!!

search on the Internet you will find the courses you want to take to learn what he taught to you will coast you in the end around 5000 and maybe more

This is my opinion about James actually , and i will repeat it again and again , JAMES DON’T MAKE MIRACLES IF SOME ONE NEW ON FOREX AND HE JUST HEAR ED ABOUT FOREX SINCE 1 YEAR AND HE WANTS TO MASTER IT WITH JAMES SYSTEM HE CAN FORGET IT , FOREX TRADING COMES WITH PRACTICING OVER YEARS MAYBE 5 YEARS .

this is my opinion guys

hope you accept it

I’m trying not to get in the middle of this debate, but I do feel the need to point out that James16 from Forex Factory is not the same person as the James that was here on Babypips.

They both have (well, [I]had [/I]in the case of James) a living trading room, but they are different people with completely different strategies. :slight_smile:

Phil, I’m not sure Felix meant they are the same person :wink:

Felix, I know you are James’ biggest cheerleader, and I understand that he taught you a way of trading, he taught lots of people ‘his’ way, that’s not the issue here.

You obviously didn’t see the last few pages on his threads.

It was proven that without any doubt that he has lied his way through all this, and ripping off a certain Jeff Wilde with unbelievable stupidity, thinking he could just copy and paste everything word for word, and get away with it for so long.

Jeff Wilde became aware of this and threatened James with legal action on his thread, and later that day, all threads were removed with no explanation from him.

Google Jeff Wilde, look at all his sites, and get yourself a copy of his ebook, and you will see what I and others are saying.

You understandably feel the need to stick up for James, but the wool he had pulled over everyone’s eyes for so long has now been removed, for all to see that in the end he was nothing but a simple conman, pretending to be a ‘trader’ with a wealth of knowledge when in fact the truth was he had acquired an ebook, and passed it off as his own ideas and that he had traded it in 1, 2, or was it 3 banks?! I cant remember, the numbers changed every month.

There are lots of people out there in Forex land after your money, and he is one of them, and they have no place on this website and certainly not teaching anybody else for that matter.

I would like to hear from all the previous James supporters and their views on the situation, as I imagine some of them feel a little foolish, but of course they wont admit to it…

Hey there,

I remember those times in the room…when others and me were asking questions and many times weren’t getting proper answers.

Back then I thought it is just the way he is and his calls were good in that time and resulted in good trades (for the room)… he said short at x… and a small bit later or so he and people in the room were joining. Sadly this was while I was still a noob…

I learnt all the basics from James… TLs, FIBs, Divergences, Stochs, S&R, some patterns. Glance was a help to get the hang of how to draw TLs the proper way and so on… he really helped me to get started… it took lots of time, because it was hard to get answers to individual questions, but surely the basic and some more information was provided.

…but then, once I got better, around the early summer of 2008 maybe, the quality of his calls was getting worse. He wasn’t calling trades, he was just in xx pips ago. The direction picking wasn’t working properly anymore and so on. Having in mind that he was an experienced trader at a bank,… lead into false thoughts and conclusions. And thats a bad thing for the learning curve for sure.

At that time it began to become a bigger problem that the analysis was mostly hindsight and rarely direct and just when or shortly before things happened. Glance was a good thing, but again a hindsight analysis.

So looking at the things now: The knowledge was definitely good (but as we read here, only copied word by word :frowning: ), the explanation + teaching style was not optimal and lead (for me) to a slower learning curve.

I still like the system and wouldn’t say that james is the reason if someone loses with the system in general (if someone followed the calls live, he lost of course, while thinking “even the experienced bank trader loses”). We all need to learn and master our method and have to find OUR path. But surely it’s not ok to pretend and lie…

Cheers,

Chris

I read it again… you’re right!

On a different subject, I think a lot of people, like Felix, didn’t see the last few pages of the thread and aren’t clear on what happened…

This has nothing to do with whether the system James was teaching was good or bad, nothing to do with bitter traders complaining because they lost money trading with James, and nothing to do with whether James invented IB trading. It’s about plagiarism and dishonesty.

James, from what I hear (I haven’t seen the evidence, but I have no reason to doubt it), copied most of his system and material word-for-word from Jeff Wilde. This is the problem! It’s perfectly fine to learn from someone, or be influenced by them, and then go out and open a trading room. Price action trading has been around a long time, and no one “owns” it, but you cannot take someones else’s written words and try to pass them off as your own.

Everyone that knows me and my trading style on these forums can see that my trading is heavily influenced by NickB, but the trading strategies I teach here are my own. I write my own words and don’t copy things from anywhere else. My ideas are influenced by NickB, but not stolen from him. There is a BIG difference… :slight_smile:

Plagiarism, combined with the fact that he apparently lied about his experience, is the problem people are having with James.

hey guys i hope you didnt get me wrong .

First i dont know anything about this guy james was copying him , because im not in the room since 3 months or maybe more .

Im not saying james is bad , but actually i learned allot from him , and even me im not working with the same system like james , im working on H4 like phill

But i cant say that i didnt learn from him , But guys you didnt get what i mean .

im saying that he is some on gathered to you all the information you need and he gave it to you organized with plann and rules , and you execute it in your way .

And as i said before , now one was offering what he gave with this price

maybe he has some negative stuff , but sure allot of people learned allot from him .

kind regards

FYI…

This Jeff Wilde guy didn’t invent anything. He didn’t create candlesticks. He didn’t develop the Inside Bar, or Divergence, Convergence, Double Tops…etc…etc… In fact, Wilde is just another peddler of a system that’s been intact for over a hundred years. What gives him any more worth than James?

James had a trading room. He wasn’t selling a system. He was selling his availability to traders for them to learn what he knows.

Granted, I’m not big on selling on this forum at all and think all actions of that should cease. However, if you’re going to attack a guy, do so with some logic.

I trade Price Action. So if I opened a room and charged people to watch me trade, am I susceptible to anyone Tom, ****, and Harry that comes around saying I stole their trading method simply because they trade in a similar fashion?

How I trade is a collective of everything I’ve learned out there in Forex. As I see it, the same goes for James.