Where is james 40 to 100?

I’ve been wondering if this thread was still around. Good to see it make a return at what i can only call an ‘appropriate’ time.

I see he started another one 40 to 90 pips. Obviously has lowered his expectations a bit since the failure of the old thread.

And one that much deserves some attention now that the good old fellow is back here to try to scam some money out of new victims.

Good old fellow? which fellow?

Well I see my thread got deleted but not before plenty of people saw it. And it was so entertaining too! But the truth is out there for those who do their due diligence and for those who don’t do their due diligence they will be in the 95% club soon enough.

I think I’ll move on over to that other forum for a while.

Why did it get deleted?

Babypips has always had such an obscure relationship with James. They let him run rampant the first time banning others and never banning him.

I wonder what the relationship is.

I dunno. They didn’t say anything to me about it. Just didn’t want the controversy I suppose. Of course it could be that he is posting content and that improves SEO search engine optimization and therefore advertising revenue. That would be logical. Other things would be logical also but I will refrain from being rude. :smiley:

Putting things in perspective… A guy I know, someone who used to post on bp, is close to his first million. 900k plus. He is a prodigy but I’m not so it will take me longer but I’ll get there. I was calculating the other night that I want 2 mill in the bank to retire. That’s just a minimum. I wonder how many gurus, marketers, website owners, pundits, talking heads, bloggers etc. have done that. Like I said in the quotes thread. You decide where you want to be and then put yourself there. All this other stuff doesn’t really matter that much.

So very true Mike. I’m aiming for around 3 million $ which corresponds pretty well to 20 mill in Swedish currency. I’m no prodigy either but I’m headed in the right direction.

That’s where I’m putting myself. In the meantime I admit to contributing some silliness around here every now and then :wink:

:smiley: you got to have some silliness. That’s what makes it fun! Otherwise it would all just be bland.

Here’s some silliness:

Hi Jammy here,

Looking at the Euro if it goez up i wull be looking for longz.

If it goes down I willl be looking for shortz.

And now sum stuff i stole off FXPRO to make sound like I know wat im talkign about (you can tell becauze the spelling is perfect)

[I]The dollar benefitted briefly after Fed Chairman Bernanke’s failure to emphatically endorse more monetary policy action when he testified to the Senate Banking Committee yesterday afternoon, although the gains proved fleeting as it became clear that he was not too far away from pulling the trigger. Bernanke confessed that recent data on the economy had been disappointing, that jobs growth was “frustratingly slow” and that both Europe’s debt crisis and the fiscal cliff mooted for early 2013 represented two huge risks for the US economy. While being prepared to act if necessary, it is clearly the Fed Chairman’s preference that Washington steps in and resolves the differences over fiscal policy to ensure that the recovery does not come to a grinding halt in the first half of next year. The euro dipped to 1.22 after Bernanke’s testimony but then bounced back just as rapidly to near 1.23. Gold fell back sharply to around USD 1,580 after almost reaching USD 1,600.
[/I]

If you want to chat wiff me you can reech me on my SKPYE name: sunny stockport swindler

Itz free but then after a while I will have to charge u to keep time watsers away who may want to steel my oarsome trading advice.

hey take a look at this link. Identical to the first post on Jame’s newest thread here. But over there he calls himself Tony. Split personality? Or did he just steal someone else’s material again?

40-70 Pips A Day (Bank trading method)

I guess maybe the grass wasn’t as green here as he had planned. I’m going to report your post with the link to mods to see if they can finally get around to ban James/Tony now that it’s super clear he lies about everything, even his name.

Ho yeah!
I could see his signature: “I don’t no”, “banks dont no”, and the like.
And another self proclaimed 20 years vet approving, though there is nothing to substantiate the vague claims of Jim… hem i mean Tony
Okay, true this is 40-70, not 40-80. Therefore not quite the same

Good luck with that. They don’t listen to me. Maybe they will listen to you.

don’t tell the mods but my real name isn’t d-pip. :56:

It’s not? :open_mouth:
That’s ok, my real name isn’t Talon Desforges. It’s really… Bjorn Bjornthnoth the Bold.
Funny thing is… I know someone who has signed up to skype with multiple names and infiltrated Jame’s skype room mhwaahahahahahaha (evil grin)

Haha, you guys make me smile!

LOL, Ive just discovered i have been “ignored” in Jame’s thread - probably because I was the one who found out he’d been regurgitating someone elses material and passing it off as his own…

I would reply to this but I am ignoring you

hahahahaha JustKidding

There is no relationship with James or any other “trading room guru”. Period. Anyone who says differently is mistaken. We’re discussing this “situation” presently, and will make some decisions before the week is over.

Thanks,

Pipstradamus