Where to buy Alt coins?

What exchange do I use to buy Alt coins and new ICOs? Ive tried coinbase and GDAX but they are limited. If there is an exchange do they accept debit, paypal,or a crypto payment? Thanks baby pips fam.

1 Like

I use Binance and Bittrex. Binance has a lot of alt coins but I’m not sure if what you’re looking for is there. I’ve tried funding my account using btc and eth. Not sure about paypal though.

1 Like

Thank you do you know the minimum deposit for bittrex or is there one? Thanks again

1 Like

Sorry I made a mistake in my first reply. (I don’t know what I was thinking lol.) I didn’t use a credit card directly. What I did was buy btc from coinmama using a credit card and then I transferred it to bittrex. I’m not sure what the minimum is.

1 Like

Where to buy ALT coins?
The best altcoin exchanges are eToro, crypto.com, Binance and Coinbase. Depending on the exchange you choose, the types of altcoins you can buy will differ.

Things have certainly changed a lot since 2018, when this question was asked.

Altcoins can now be bought on every exchange out there, centralized or decentralized. However, your selection will differ based on the exchange and what is supported. Coinbase and Coinbase Pro (formerly called GDAX) have come a long way in their asset listing and instant trading on cash deposits using your bank account (withdrawal limits apply).

Even apps like Robinhood and Paypal have gotten into offering cryptocurrencies, with Paypal allowing you to buy:

1. Ethereum,
  2. Bitcoin Cash and
  3. Litecoin, and

Robinhood allowing you to buy:

1. Bitcoin Cash
  2. Bitcoin Cash
  3. Bitcoin SV
  4. Dogecoin
  5. Ethereum
  6. Ethereum Classic
  7. Litecoin

But the list of exchanges has grown. Coinmarketcap lists over 300 spot exchanges and over 100 DEXes.

Both will only let you do it using your bank account/debit card.

So you have many options today.