Where to find the list of forex trading systems of the month?

I remember clicking a hyperlink when reading through the school of pipsology but I can’t seem to find it…can someone please link it it would be highly appreciated

I think this is the thread you mean? 301 Moved Permanently

(The “systems of the month” haven’t been updated for a long time. I went all over them with a fine-toothed comb, years ago, and even backtested some with backtesting software, but I found nothing there with an edge - nor, to be candid, anything with any [I]reason[/I] to have a potential edge. Apologies indeed for the apparently negative tone, but I’m just suggesting that you shouldn’t [U]assume[/U] that anything there is actually profitable, or solidly based, just because there are comments there to the effect that some people have briefly traded them profitably :8: ).

PS … My post just above really [I]does[/I] sound “negative”, doesn’t it? Sorry about that … :8:

In the interests of adding something positive and constructive, here are two threads covering methods which [I][U]are[/U][/I] soundly based, and well worth reading, when you have time …

[B]301 Moved Permanently

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/6580-3-ducks-trading-system.html[/B]

Thanks for the great advice! Thank God you told me - the reason I want to find a good system is so I can try and create an EA out of it but now you told me to ignore the hall of fame I will. I will check out those strategies you linked , and also if you have any good strategies I would really appreciate you sent them. Thanks !

I have never used an EA, and with apologies am probably the worst person in the forum to offer any advice on “automation” in general, because it’s just “not my thing” at all. :8:

I’m a price-action trader, myself.

Someone has made an EA of this method and posted recently that it seems to work ok in trending markets (I think most systems based on moving averages and/or other indicators themselves based on moving averages are going to work ok in trending markets, but not be much use in ranging markets?).

This method is ok, also, “for practice”, at least, but whether or not it can be automated I wouldn’t know. :8: