Where to get a Micro or Nano account?

It seems like brokers offering nano lots are a good place to start with if you don’t have much capital to risk. However, once you have earnt enough capital and trading consistently profitably it seems like it’s better to go with an ECN broker. (It seems like most of the brokers offering nano lots have a dealing desk based on the reviews I have read).

Liteforex review here: Lite Forex | LF | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army.

Also, if you are going to trade with dealing desk brokers or market makers, based on reviews it seems like all of them widen their spreads during news releases or other times of high volatility, so it seems like it would be best to not trade with them during these times unless you have a lot of capital and can thereby have very wide stop losses.

most brokers offer micro accounts if im not mistaken, oanda you can trade with as low as 1 dollar, and there is hotforex you can trade with as low as 5 dollars, and i think its 50 for EU traders, best of luck

Yes you need not to do extra effort to find micro accounts. All brokers now offer this facility .Starting amount is different as some start from $1 Or $5. I think it is cheapest amount o trade in forex market with real trading. Traders get better idea of live trading by using their own amount.

Fxopen and exness have micro accounts, you can use them as both are good and reputed brokers.

I saw no mention of Tradingview charting in this post. Is it possible/recommended to used Tradingview instead of MT4 for charting on Oanda? I am new to Forex and want to start with a demo account if possible.