Where to start learning trading?

so the first strategy is one of the most important factors right?

Initially you can trade on demo account and start learning by watching Youtube videos.

Not so much as people think, especially if it is run in a demo account, so that you are risk-free.

The first strategy should be as simple as possible, but it will possibly not be very effective or easy to manage because all this trading stuff is new. But from the first strategy you can learn why it works and why it is hard to run and how it could be better and how it could better suit your temperament and life-style, available screen time etc. The second strategy chosen will be much better but it can only be an improvement if you already tried one.

3 Likes

Not one of the most! It is important but it’s not one of the most important factors because I started trading without any strategy but now here I am, profitable.

1 Like

Hi I recommend you to equip yourself with knowledge from a variety of sources like YouTube videos, articles, or books. You can also utilize TradingView or open a demo account to practice with charts across a diverse range of financial markets and also learn various indicators.

Have you tried babypips pip school? It is for beginners if you just started it should work as a good introductory course for you

Start learning by watching youtube videos because they are free for you and help you deveop your basics of trading.

You can how view live trading of expert traders and besides so you can earn knowledge through reading e-books and video tutorials.

Having a demo account is, in my opinion, the ideal way to get started studying so that you can assess the value of the information you read and the videos you watch for yourself. Using a demo account to practice is an ideal way to begin.

Try to follow youtube channels and apply your earned knowledge on demo account.

I totally agree with you.

sorry for hittin U back late. Its been wild since i dipped out from here and guess what? im a trader now so i totally get what Ur sayin. feel like a new person.

1 Like

You need to start with theory. There’s a lot of it on the Internet. There are specialized forums and blogs. There you can read a lot of interesting things and find a trading strategy for yourself. After that, check its functionality on a demo account. You may have to change or add something to make it work better. And only then can you open a small real account.

Oooh. :open_mouth: Welcomee back then! I guess so much has happened during the time you weren’t here. :smiley: How has your trading been? :blush:

Nice! Congrats on your progress.