Where to start learning trading?

Hi! I’m trying to get into trading, can anyone recommend where I can start learning?

Welcoooome! :blush: The school here is a great place to get started. :blush:

1 Like

The best ever: Learn How to Trade the Markets

Hi marmalooty

Welcome to the forum. You can start your journey by doing the School of Pipsology which will give you the basic skills and knowledge to start your learning journey.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Agree with everyone! The School of Pipsology is an excellent recommendation for beginners and it’s completely free.

Definitely the school of pipsology here, well designed, practical, no non-sense and to the point.

Welcome G! As answered by everyone, Babypips School of Pipsology is the best start.

Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. If some things aren’t clear to you, just ask away here in the community.

I’ve never Heard of a successful trader that became profitable after applying What they learned in school of pipschoology

Just open a demo or small account and start trading.

Oh man you literally found the best place on the entire Internet. Just look up! “Learn Forex”. Lucky you!

I’ve never heard of a successful trader that became profitable by opening a demo or small account and start trading without taking a few years learning lessons from variable educational sources, Baby Pips being an excellent one.

1 Like

Start your trading career with a demo account. This allows you to learn abut charts, trading tactics and the standards of brokers’ platforms and service without costing you a penny.

Focus on using the simplest strategy you can find from Youtube on EUR/USD. Its as good as any other pair and has the narrowest margins. The first strategy you pick will teach you about strategies.

1 Like

When it comes to learning trading, a great starting point is to focus on building a strong foundation of knowledge. Begin by familiarizing yourself with key concepts such as market dynamics, fundamental and technical analysis, risk management, and various trading strategies. Online educational resources, books, and reputable trading courses can provide valuable insights. Additionally, consider opening a demo trading account to practice without risking real money. Remember, trading requires discipline, continuous learning, and practical experience to truly master the art of the markets.

Keeping a mentor initially may be expensive for you. So, you can start with Youtube videos because it will strengthen your basics.

1 Like

When you find the answer let me know too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve heard of Lirunex but haven’t started yet. a new trying to learn like you too. maybe we can together try 'em out?

1 Like

Sure dude… keep trading those fibonacci SR Trendlines… with all the MA and Oscillators… or as other say…

“Useless retail charts”

HERE!
Use Babypips school and do not care about paid courses while we have a great source of learning here!
Learn as much as you can and after that come here and ask for advice again!

1 Like

In my opinion, starting with School of Pipsogy can be a good start that gives us a lot of useful and practical information.

2 Likes