Where's the love for EOS?

This thing is up 80+% in the last 7 days. Volume is only behind BTC. Anybody in on EOS recently?

BTW, the guy behind EOS is Dan Larimar, who also co-founded Steemit and BitShares, which are both projects with cryptocurrencies in the top 35 cryptos by market cap. EOS is his third go around. Interesting guy, a super nerd, really!

I think the awareness about the digital currency is just becoming popular worldwide.

Here is a deep dive article by crypto-focused hedge fund, Multicoin Capital.

Their conclusion:

We believe that the EOS token model lends itself particularly well to value capture. We expect to see very significant upward price action in the near to medium term. At current valuations, we continue to be bullish on EOS.

I’ve already bought it for 9$ and now it costs about 19$!!! I’m in shock it’s really cool, dude!

Wow! The traders I follow have been pushing this for quite some time. Sadly, I didn’t get in. Did you sell at $19? :slight_smile:

No :frowning: I thought it will cost about 25$ but I was mistaken. Now it costs 14$ and i’m thinking about speculating… Maybe I should sell 10 coins at least ? And buy EOS when it will cost about 10$. I don’t know…

Always the hard decision to make but I wish I had your problem. :blush:

What did you end up doing here? EOSUSD dropped to like $10 on May 23rd. Did you get out and back in? It’s been a roller coaster over the last two months.

John Oliver had a segment on cryptos in March, and he ripped EOS a new one at the end. Keegan-Micheal Key was hilarious. Want a laugh, check it out:

Anyway, EOS then almost doubled during April, and then 10 days later in May, it dropped 50%! You can’t make this up. It’s crazy.

And now EOS costs 5$ and it’s on 5th place in coinmarketcap. Well, Amarkets analyst and other “big gamers” say bitcoin will go tothemoon soom so i wait for EOS uptrend too because I’ve bought 220 eos coins whent it costs 6$.

I remember it at $18. Oh how the times have changed. I wonder how much of the $1Billion ICO they cashed out? Have you heard anything about that?