Which affiliate commission is best?

Hello,

I am a forex blogger and I am looking to review some brokers and hopefully make money from affiliate commission. I need info from pro forex bloggers here.

What is the best commission structure? CPA or share revenue? Which do you use and why?

If you prefer CPA what is minimum amount you can accept for referring a client?

If you prefer share revenue, what is the minimum amount per lot size you can accept?

I will appreciate your response. Thanks

First you have to have the vanity metrics (visits/traffic, subscribers, likes/shares etc).
Then you have to make a portfolio which highlights your media packages (structure them on levels/tiers) and what are the benefits of each.

Then - create different models:

1. Sponsored content - unique editorial article
  2. Guest blog = get paid to post their content
  3. Review/listing
    etc.

Then you can charge like other similar websites do:
CPM (Cost per Media = cost per 1000 views)
CPC (Cost per Click = get paid per click on the advertiser’s link)
CPA (Cost per Aquisition = get paid per conversion/registered user)
Revenue share is another way to call it affiliate marketing.

If you want to get involved in affiliate marketing, pick brokers you will review. Contact them and ask if they have Introducing Broker (IB) programs. Most brokers will be happy to include you as an IB because they will pay you by the number of actual paying clients they get instead of just having traffic/views on their link/website which may or may not convert into a customer.
You can do all.
Register as an IB, run Ad sense, get paid to post reviews and articles.
Just don’t overdo it with the ads and affiliate links. Users will notice and you’ll lose them.

Hi,

You can try to cooperate not only with brokers, but with software developers also - one broker`s offer and one tool for traders. In such way there would be no conflict between them. For example, try to find someone selling backtesting software. They usually pay for each sale during cookie period. Taking into account average cost of such software the amount of remuneration will be very interesting.