Which broker - Bitcoin

Hi guys, I found some older topics with active and not anymore active brokers. Which ones would you suggest that accept Bitcoin as well?
Is there anything in particular about brokers that accept BTC that I should be extra careful about?
Thanx in advance.

I use Bitfinex to trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Darkcoin. They allow you to trade on margin at leveraging of 3:1. You can just buy a little BTC at coinbase and zap it over to Bitfinex.
Bitfinex is pretty trustworthy as far as i know. I’ve been using them for a while now.

Also, if you don’t want to actually hold Bitcoin, you can trade on the price action of Bitcoin as a CFD at a broker like plus500. good luck

Many brokers are beginning to incorporate bitcoin as a processor on their platform; I was actually existed to notice that Profiforex has incorporated it too into their platform; I have tried using it for withdrawal twice, and I was paid within 24 hours. I know there are brokers out there with bitcoin as a payment option.

i think paypal is integrating Bitcoin in some way. I think they are allowing merchants to accept it as payment via paypal. I don’t think it’s fully rolled out yet though.

Do Bitfinex work with Dogecoin???