Which Broker is best for IB/Affiliate?

Hi,

Can you suggest me which Forex Broker is best for IB/Affiliate for higher commission.

Filter : I’m looking for A Book broker IB.

many brokers offer competitive prices. many of us here don’t do referral. You should search on rebate website lists. I use Forexchief, they recently introduced new IB commission structure.

There are some brokers that charge very good commissions and they differ from platform to platform. I’ve been trading with three brokers for some good amount of time and they all have a low commission rate. I’m using IG, Pepperstone, Fxview since they’re quite affordable. The spreads are as low as 0.6 (IG), 0.0 with Pepperstone and Fxview.

There are so many brokers that charge low commissions and there is nothing to be worried about. You can check different brokers at a time and pick the one that fits your requirements the most.

I currenctly have an account with 3 brokers and amongst them I have signed up as an IB with two of them- pepperstone and turnkey forex. They both are quite decent as their payouts are on time and there is hardly any delay in that.