Which Broker is best

For me, Dukascopy Bank is the best broker! Very nice platform, and the support is very friendly.

Try the one that I’m using right now. LucrorFx, a New Zealand brokerage that accepts US clients.

o dear,

thanks for this hint. after checking this site, i found out that interbank fx definitively is sth. what gets VERY close to scamming - i already gathered some hints for that before reviewing comments on forexpeacearmy.com .

unfortunately, because on the other side, they have great tools in their repertoire - ref. some great vids from raghee horner (queen cleopiptra) where she introduced some of them …

nevertheless, i m glad that i found this site - and finally add ibfx to my very black list.

ok…

what about alpari?

i really would like to use mt4 in combination with the great autochartist-tool … both is offered by alpari.

are there some experiences with alpari?
what about requotes, spread-jumps, lags, freezes of the platform.

so far, i only found at least neutral to positive comments.

(tight spreads, virtually no requoting, stabile plattform, no strange gaps in charts aso.) …

as always: plz, excuse my bad language … i´m from the right side of the “big lake” (just kidding :stuck_out_tongue: ) …

Hello

I am searching for reliable broker in Europe myself.

As for Alpari UK check this:
FSA fines Alpari and its former money laundering reporting officer, Sudipto Chattopadhyay for anti-money laundering failings

Can we still trust them?

Can you trust any broker 100%? Not really.

Doesn’t mean you should stop trading now.

Please find below the official statement from Alpari UK (Ltd) relating to the announcement from the FSA:

Alpari (UK) has reached a settlement with the FSA relating to a fine received for inadequate procedures for anti-money laundering and financial crime, specifically relating to the period, September 2006 - November 2008.

Alpari (UK) wishes to stress that no clients were impacted financially by this matter and there is no evidence that any financial crime took place.

We have been fully co-operative with the FSA throughout their investigation and implemented all recommendations that have been subsequently presented by external advisors as well as recruiting experienced staff into the affected areas.

As a result, the external advisors have noted that there has been a significant improvement in Alpari (UK)'s procedures since November 2008 and we are satisfied that the necessary actions have been made to ensure we are fully compliant in the future.

Alpari UK

but they have no mt4. Actually, fxopen uses dukascopy’s feed, WITH mt4.

What do you think about iforex ?

That’s why you have user agreement. If I would trust broker 100%, I send money in the envelope.

in the envelope? but then you can’t trust the postman…

Guys ever heard of Investors Europe? From what I know they have been in biz for 10 years but are only now venturing into retail - any experience with them? Anybody?