Which Broker is best

I like marketiva but I go through trade4lessfx(an IB) when I use it cause they give trade rebates and have reasonable trade requirements.

hey Tymen1, this is so true.

And the broker I like the best is FX Open!

Same/ single pair hedging is still allowed in UK and Australia
So
Could somebody please make an EA for the following simple idea

Idea: Open both long and short position in a pair
Set: ( as example) on both positions
TP = 100
SL = 50
TS = 20

Best cast scenario: (ignore spread)
Long moves up by 100 pips
Short side is closed at -50 loss
Long side takes profit 100 = +100
Overall = +50

Worst cast scenario: (ignore spread)
Long moves up by 50 pips and then moves down by 20
Short Side stopped = -50
Long side : TS set by EA only after Short side is closed and triggered Long side closes at +30
Overall = - 20

EA opens new trades

Feature

Variables TP = Take Profit, SL = Stop Loss, TS = Trailing Stop

Entry NO specific rule,

Strategy EA to Open both long and short position in the same pair with only TP and SL set

As one side closes at the SL the EA must put a TS on the remaining open position Same as “Simple”

When second open position is closed either at TP or TS The EA then reopen 2 positions

Money Management Lot size = % of balance, EA to stop when certain threshold is reached of remaining balance

My friends are all using fxopen and I will be opening an account there too.

fxopen > fxpro.

Ok i have read all the post in this thread and i see and ton of bickering. My question is which broker is good for US residents?

Many are good. Stick to the major ones such as FXCM, IBFX, FXOPEN, MBT…

im still begginer trader but today i experience something that i think i should share about slippage…

i had a pending order for buy limit both at fxcm and fxcbs for the audusd pair at .99300

fxcbs execute the transaction imediately but
fxcm didnt execute until it reach 0.99680

hope this help trader from chosing their broker…

Hi how about Lucror FX? I stumbled upon them on the net and so far what I heard sounds promising. Has Anybody here have experienced them?
The do STP are on MT4 and NZ based here is the site LUCROR FX Forex New Zealand Brokerage House Excellence

I’d like to see if there are some traders with them that would share.
Cheers

For FXOpen, what is the best/cheapest option to deposit/withdraw money for US resident? Thanks.

I opened an account with FXOpen 3 weeks ago. I deposited funds with my debit card thru Moneybookers. They charge a hefty 1.9% which I did not research beforehand so it took a big bite out of my deposit.

I have been trying for 3 days to withdraw my funds from FXOpen. They go thru stalling and delaying tactics and I am still waiting for the transfer. I do not know yet how much that is going to cost me if and when the transfer takes place. I will update the results when it happens. TM

Funds were finally transferred to Moneybookers after 3 days and 3 attempts at transferring. Now the account is locked at Moneybookers and there has been no reply from them for several hours about unlocking the account.

Moneybookers has also taken another 1% transfer fee for the transfer from FXOpen. That’s a total now of 2.9% they have taken from my funds. Don’t know yet how long it is going to take to get what is left of my money back and how much more is going to be deducted in fees.

I can tell you now, never again with Moneybookers.

TM

Final update… It took a total of 7 days to withdraw/receive my funds from FXOpen/Moneybookers. They both go thru a series of delays and stall tactics before allowing a withdrawal. It cost me a total of $54.76 in fees to transfer and withdraw $1,350 in funds. I believe I will be staying with US brokers in the future. Thinkorswim transfers take 1 day with no transfer fees.

TM,
Thanks for sharing your experience about deposit/withdraw with FXOpen. I am considering LR (Liberty Reserve). But it requires to bid the money with other users to get money like PayPal. It is not that easy. Maybe wire transfer is better for big amount like $1,000.

So I googled JadeFX after reading the first few pages of posts… Based in Belize and not accepting U.S. clients. Sounds like someone did not know what they were talking about when they said Wisconsin… maybe they moved? :stuck_out_tongue:

FXOPen are usually quite fast when it comes to withdrawals.

Hello!,

So I just deposited money with FXCM, but after reading so much shocking news about them have decided I want to change. The only problem is that I really like their software, and find the trading station MUCH better for me that any others I have tried.

Does anyone know of a decent broker with a very similar trading platform???

Cheers

Swinscow

I wouldn’t say fxcm is a bad broker. But if you wanna move, try fxopen, really good broker IMO.

Wouldn’t you all say that there is a danger to trading on any market where you cannot see the order book?
What about trading currency futures contracts mini or micro lots? Sure you can’t get as much leverage but trading with too much leverage can be dangerous in any case…

trading with more leverage isn’t dangerous. trading without proper MM is.

Hi Swinscow,

If you ever need help or have questions about FXCM, please feel free to visit the FXCM broker aid section of the forum FXCM Broker Aid . Our goal is to make sure your trading experience with FXCM is as positive and successful as possible.

All the best with your trading!

Jason