Which Broker is best

all are crap if you ask me,its a luck and chance thing

What about FXsol ? You forget to put in ur list or have bad experience with them?
Thanks

PS:I put underline for each broker i like in my opinion:-)

I wrote that list just from what popped up in my memory at the time. (Notice the “far from complete” part in my post)

I think we can safely add FXsol to that list.

I think that no matter whch one you use MarketMaker or ECN broker, but it should be honest. If there is misleading information or lie than you need to avoid such places. P.S. But I prefer ECN brokers, I like idea to play same team with my broker :wink:

tooo many to choose from

forexpeters, yeah, the problem of nowadays - the possibility to choose =))
GTR Power, honest - “is such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue…” =) it is subjective, so the term requires definition

I am looking for a good Broker in the UK to, I looked at ODL then did a search on google and found 90% of the reviews were B.A.D. Is it just me or is trying to find a broker who won’t screw you over one of the most challenging things about FX trading? I want to get into it but only with a broker I can trust.

Anyone using Barclays Stockbrokers? I have tried their demo platform and found it to have some serious issues with the price feed, one stop loss I setup was missed by over 100pips!! Good job it is just a demo account, they said there was a problem with the feed but it does not give me confidence in their live platform. Further to this, MT4 platform has 3 lines in their Bollinger Bands, Barclays only has 2 (middle and lower of the other systems). I am trying to apply Tymens excellent trade strategy but cannot do it on the Barclays platform, their explanation was that it should only have two bands?

If you are trying to use my strategy, why not go for GFT, the program that the whole strategy was built on? :wink:
I am in Australia, they have a branch here and my funds are in my very own bank!!

I am sure that they will have a branch in the UK. :slight_smile:

I can wholeheartedly recommend them, their integrity is second to none, their service is a dream and their charting program is the best there is. :wink:

(I do not get any incentives for recommending them).

I am using Forexyard. They have a very good charting platform. and minilot with leavage 200:1 and min deposit of $100 that suit for small player (still pratising) like me.
Anyone has comment on Forexyard?

what is GFT

Gft stands for Global Forex Trading, a well-known broker in the industry. :slight_smile:

Forexyard, I’ve heard, has some issues with its clients (don want to be disrespectful), though some claim they cheat on traders

Thanks, do you know more in detail?
I think will find a better broker to trade then, but will still hook on Forexyard for they have a really good charting tool.

Tymen, thanks for the recommendation, I did a little digging on the web for reviews of GFT and other brokers, all brokers seem to get the same reviews i.e. they all seem to be crooks and people don’t recommend you using them.

Typical comments about all brokers seem that their servers slow down, their support gets bad, their spreads get wider, your trades will suffer from slippage, you can’t get your money out when you want, your stop losses have problems and you can’t get your money back, they have hidden charges, the prices are delayed… the list goes on.

Literally every broker review seems to have the same bad reviews, it is truly a veritable mine field out there when trying to pick a broker who hasn’t already ripped someone else off.

I am in the UK and it seems the safest bet is to go with an established bank like Barclays, anyone here had any experience of Barclays or can recommend a broker that does not come under the classification i detailed above?
Best Regards
TheMo

TheMo, you think Barclays bank will somehow help you on Forex?
But you’re right - an established broker is better
dragonflyhigh, there are many other forums. FSA has idenified Forexyard as an “unauthorized firm”, moreover it is said that Forexyard isn’t registered with the NFA either.

Mikhail, I don’t think any broker will really help you with Forex, I have found that web-site like this one are THE best resource for finding help with regards to learning and trading Forex.

As a newbie I am looking for a reliable broker, with this in mind as Barclays are established, they seem to be a better choice based on the numerous bad reviews I have read about other brokers.

Cheers for the feedback.

TheMo

TheMo, I know an editor of one on-line magazine and I can tell about these reviews - who pays gets good reviews, who pays the highest price gets the best rating

Mikhail, that is an interesting comment, just makes things harder for people to make an impartial decision. Oh dear :frowning:

TheMo, that is why we are chatting here in order to lear each other and to tell the truth =)

are you a broker tegin