Which Broker is best

You can try Fxopen, tight spread and low leverage (1:500) and now they have cash bonus for new account registration.

Sent these “professionals” an email indicating that their “free” EA was really just a carrot to get traders to open an account with them so as to increase their customer base and got a very rude email reply from one of the sales associates named Rich Henry. I’d recommend you go with a broker who can honestly answer emails without hurling insults at potential customers.

An immature reaction to an honest observation…makes you wonder how they would handle business on a daily basis.:mad:

Which firm you’re referring to?

I’m tradind with Real Trade Group and never had any problems with such tings as rude e-mails or ignoring sth. Mey be it’s a matter of personnel - in some companies they are rude indeed. I used to be in contact with such “professionals”…

hey-dont go with a foreign broker. they are not regulated and u have no one on your side if you get screwed on a trade or if they go out of business. foreign brokers are a growing trend but a bad idea. go with the following…

dorman fx
mb trading
rcg
pfg

the ones below will screw u…

Oanda (the one I use, imho really good)
GFT
IBFX
FXCM
Alpari
ODL markets
Forex.com

What do you mean foreign anyway?

All the brokers I listed are US except Alpari which is UK but has a US branch, and ODL which is UK.

Btw - they’re all regulated if you didn’t even bother to check that. As for your dorman fx and rcg I’m not seeing any NFA signs… Maybe do better research before telling others what they should do?

i dont think you read very well…where did i say aplari and oanda were not foreign???i said avoid foreign brokers…period…i also didnt say anything about them not being registered. a US based firm with an offshore branch is not a foreign fx dealer. and…if you have never heard of dorman or rcg then you havent traded very long have you. dorman and rcg are 20 plus years old and have been pioneers in the commodities industry. my goal is to help not to criticize like you. fyi-below is the NFA link to Dorman you could not find. RCG would be rosenthal collins group. if you have any issues finding the NFA page i will surely post if for you again.

Dorman NFA

nfa.futures.org/BasicNet/Details.aspx?entityid=0002569

fyi-foreign would be any offshore entity that is a NON NFA member…maybe u should check out Dorman or RCG to see what you could be missing.

You’re the one who started criticizing.

Funny that Dorman doesn’t fulfil the capital requirements for a NFA forex broker…

Maybe you should try to phrase yourself better since it is implied in your post that the ones who will screw you were foreign. If that’s not the reason you listed them, then you should have clarified why they are going to screw you.

About RCG, I stand corrected. Have completely missed them.

Dorman is not a FX dealer so they dont have to fulfill a capital requirement. FYI-the capital requirement for commodities is 5 times that of forex so im sure Dorman would not have an issue. Dorman is an IB on the FX end.

FYI-GFT is not foreign. those companies are just not good companies in my view. last i checked i am entitled to an opinion.

Lots of FYIs here.

Why would you then use an IB instead of just going directly to the broker of your choice?

FYI I’ve never said that GFT is foreign.

Also FYI, nobody said you weren’t entitled to your opinion. But before claiming that someone will screw you, you might want to give a plausible reason or it just looks strange.

one last thing…no need for either of us to be snippy. the goal is to share info and make sure other traders have access to the best platforms. my opinions come from years in the business on the dealer side, relationships in the industry and my own personal trading. any edge i can give to a fellow trader i am happy to do.

Absolutely agree, no snippiness intended.

Sorry if I seem like I’m sleep deprived and hungry… :smiley:

to get back to you people, I found this nice broker called fxopen
I did not want to recommend until I test it, they are ECN and offer meta trader platform, so the combination is quite nice.
I closed very nice trades so far with them and thanks to the usd!

Hey! i have not used many platforms, but the ones by CMC and WSD. I found WSD’s platform user friendly, it enables me to do charting. However, you need to download their demo account to give you a feel of the spreads and the its structure. But the best part is that my money is kept in my own account instead of the company’s account. Thus, providing me a surety of my funds.

Hi!
I still think that first trying demo is the best way to gain experience! I tried Real Trade Group demo and now I trade real money. Who has any questions, ask me :cool:

I don t know if I told you, but first of all thats true find a broker that is suiting u. I found fxopen, which I like because they r reglated, ECN and have metatrader.

Really?

May I ask who regulates them?

Small hint: they’re registered in Mauritius… That’s not reassuring regulation in my opinion.

When you say “hey-dont go with a foreign broker. they are not regulated”, I trust you mean anything outside of the US? I am sure that the FSA and IG Markets would love to have a quiet word in your ear, last I understood from many posts I have read is that the FSA is the most stable of regulators, more so than the NFA. Perhaps you should be a little more precise with your comment, that is all I am saying. Hey, no skin off my teath, I trade with FINMA regulated AC-Markets, and yes, I know you don’t like them (from experience?)…but I have always found them excellent and efficient.