Which Broker is best

fxster, there are even those broker not charging any comission

There are several brokers who do this. Very unethical!

i dont know. there are some with low spread but difficult functions and some with higher spread but easier functions
But I am more focused on Broker (Online-Broker-Vergleich). If you have questions, ask. I am also interested in Forex, for example Forex-Trading-Signale or Forex-Signale.

Two flavors of brokers, fixed spread and ECN. The former are the ones who go against you. The latter keeps all parties anonymous.

And there is another flavor, those who aren’t ECN nor do they have fixed spreads, lol.

If they are unregulated and /orlocated in a 3rd world country where they say they are regulated they are dishonest period,end of story. In the US MB is highly regulated and honest but then they have to follow crazy US rules. Iamfx is not regulated and you can make some money with them but they charge a 1 pip commission. I think some UK brokers,Swiss brokers,not swiss brokers who move their operations to 3 world countries, Australian brokers are honest. It doesn’t leave allot of brokers to deal with.:mad:

so what do they earn from ?

Before asking for ‘best’. Define it first in your mind.
Do you want the cheapest doing questionable
stuff with fixed spreads? You already know brokers
like that are already questionable so why seek them
out only to whine about them later?

Start with reputable brokers from the get go.
I have tried almost every top brokers out there.
I have settled on Dukascopy now and I am
very happy. If you are serious, Dukascopy is
the only way to go.

Hi all, i think i ask my questions before and nobody can give me an answer.

So i’ll try again now.

Anyone knows of which broker that meets all of the following criteria:

1. Uses MT4 platform
  2. EURUSD spread of 2pips or lower
  3. Offering debit cards for ease of withdrawals, if not debit card, probably relatively more withdrawals option
  4. Reasonably regulated (i know this is very subjective, so maybe just state where it’s regulated)

Thanks.

One Financial have that, look them up.

why don’t you guys with experience in live trading don’t post here you’re personal brokers that you do trading with… and if they are relyable or not…the best with you trade it this far.

Thanks. I’ll lookinto it

I am with WSD they are in New Zealand and highly regulated. Account segregation and all that. Account opening is a pain I have to admit but once you are trough it is good and honest service. So far I can recommend :slight_smile:

i was trading with fx club from along time but the rates didn’t suit me
so my friend tell me about Prime4x broker do not have rates of commission or fees or this stuff free :slight_smile: and they saying will be regulated so i filled the form and till now it goood and i made more profit because the free swap free rollover etc…
but i use the bank wire for the security …

How about the following brokers?

FXPro, ODL, CMS Forex

WSD are having a very unprofessional web site. First they should take care of their web site.

I think the bank withdrawal is the best anywhere i tried exchanger they are thieves catching every chance to sell higher, but the bank same fees every time so if prime pay the fees that’s free trading for me :slight_smile:

In my opinion a lot of brokers are good regulated or not you can choose who you want by the broker advantages all broker is safety with bank wire but choose the best advantages if course you will see almost the same ,so choose the advantage you work with if spreads allow scalping , hedging free commission etc… in the end
"it depends on you" the broker just provider with services choose what you like .
If any one disagree with me fill free to write your opinion

Does anyone have an opinion on forex dot com or FXCM? I have been using both of their demo accounts w/ MT4. I also did a couple webinars with FXCM. Sounds like they have a lot to offer. I am thinking about opening a live account with them… Any other suggestions would be welcome. Thanks :cool:

i’m with fx open, and so far they have been nothing short of amazing. takes literally seconds to open an account, and you can trade virtually any sized account you like.

I’m with Investorseurope. Is a mt4 broker with better spreads.
I recomeded it.