Which Broker is best

Stuff all these brokers that aren’t accepting US citizens.

Just go with FX Open, they don’t discriminate upon nationality!

Who Says they don’t accept US citizens?
There is a wide array of service providers for US citizens as well far more then just FX Open.

i’d go for FXCM and GFT…works ok for me

Hi

I work with Investors Europe and everything is allright. I thing that is the best brokers now for me and much people.
Edgardo - Spain

Edgardo, you work with or you work for this “Investors” broker. LOL!

fXvoila. Yo solo tengo una cuenta con Investors Europe. Tan solo soy un cliente de ellos satisfecho. Yo solo quiero recomendarlo. Nada más.

Visita Google para la traducción. Gracias.

If you’re looking for a broker that doesn’t hold your money in a bank that is bloated with commission-only mortgage brokers keen to plunge us into new depths of recession then Oanda Singapore are a safe pair of hands.

Fast cash withdrawal.
Good charting package.
Tight spreads.
No requotes.
Instant trade execution.

The one ‘downside’ is that you can’t deposit £100 and then trade £99 on the next lovely looking set-up that happens to ring your bell, if that was your thinking then it will take you a few more days to lose it!!

dukascopy is good one

1st forum post here. Can’t keep my mouth shut for one minute.

A better question than ‘which is best broker,’ is, how do brokerages really work, and what are the many pitfalls? For a quick education, leading to an answer to your original question, I would go to forexpeacearmy.com, go to the ‘reviews’ menu tab, then scroll to ‘broker reviews,’ and carefully read all of the negative ones. This will give you a good sense of the many hazards people encounter. Brokerage are largely unregulated, and even the ones in the u.s. can be fronts. There seems to be enormous fraud and misrepresentation. Just an opinion, I can’t speak from much experience yet. Good luck to all !

To narrow the selection, and before picking any of them, I would suggest reading the broker reviews at forexpeacearmy.com These horror stories will sober you up quickly.

forexpeacearmy seems to have more reviews, and many quite detailed and credible, than any other forex info site I’ve found.

At any forum or review site, be alert to shills pretending to write real reviews

Good luck to all

Thank you for all the free info that you have provided to this forum, it’s been
greatly appreciated. I did research on your recommend broker, GFT, at Forex Army
Forum. Most of the reviews there of GTF were negative. I’m thinking of going with
Citi Forex, deposits there are FDI insured. Can you help me out. Thanks

Heh, if u followed those guys you’d never trade with any broker!

I know what you mean, but you don’t find almost any broker without any bad review.

I could tell you personally that I use them and in general the experience has been really good, and I have been with them for two years now.

Do anyone has experience with Instaforex? Please share

Yes all of the broker has bad review but you can count how many that give bad review and how many that defend that broker.
It 50 give a bad review and 3 that defend the broker then it is not a good broker.

Which broker is best?

FX OPEN!

Does anyone have any information or personal experience with AAAFX?
They seem rather new and mainly associated with zulutrade.
Thanks

I heard from my friend that broker with NFA regulation is better.

:confused:
NFA Regulation better than FSA, BaFin, … or what do you mean?

why???

The thing with NFA regulations is that NFA requires a $20million capital for the company in order to operate.
But now even NFA brokers open branches in different countries to avoid NFA hedging regulations.
I dont know if NFA regulated says something…