Which broker is your favorite broker? Plese also explain why?

Which broker is your favorite broker? Plese also explain why? what conditions they offer to you which makes them your favorite broker

Brokers can be good or bad depending on the traders strategy.

I know Oanda is great for news trading because there is little/no slippage.

I personally use Pepperstone for normal trading, but they have huge slippage during news time.

Why did you not mention your favorite broker first and why you like it.

^
It must be Exness :slight_smile:

To me, I prefer trading with int brokers than locals since almost local brokers are not fair with their clients. With Int, I have some choices as FXCM, HotForex or FxPro. They are good brokers for any trader with a lot of good feedback and minimal bad-words.

I have account with the following brokers because they are reliable and provide good trading conditions:
Oanda
FXCM
Armada Markets
Forex.com

hotforex
oanda
dukas
i guess alpari

I like Liteforex broker, I like them because they are really fair and never against us to make profit there.
All trading strategy also allowed, i like it…

Oanda also good broker, I also have account there…

Currently I have account in:

Exness - low spread, big leverage, instant withdrawal.
Octafx - low spread, big leverage
Instaforex - no spread (commission only), big leverage

They all work smooth for me so I love them.

See here:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/17867-best-broker-scalping-13.html#post642451

I can single out Amarkets broker. I’ve been trading with them for several years and during this time i can make an objective assessment. They provide good conditions to customers and favorable investments such as min depo low leverage etc. Presence of a cryptocurrency (though only 3 coins) and MT 4 platform for trading. It is best way for me to trade and educate in forex sphere.

Trading for long time, Coinexx is go to broker

Fxbrew - though relatively new but they offer pretty good condition. I demo tested, immersed some hundred bucks and traded live with them. Deposit as with every other broker was fine and withdrawals are also no hassles. I like to trade with high leverage, so like the fact that I can go upto 500x.
They have decent spreads (you can check the live spreads in their site), low commission with $2/100k RT, good execution speed and support is helpful.

1 Like