Which broker is your favourite and why?

I’m using fxview, they’re providing really good market conditions like raw spreads and good commission structure.

My favourite brokers are Tickmill, Hotforex are IB. They offer excellent service, professional customer support and properly regulated. Unfortunately many other brokers I tried failed to maintain quality of their services. They strived to make good impression until I make deposit, then they started to ignore me :smiley:

I use Forexchief.com. I selected it because it fits my criteria of an ideal broker. It is regulated. This broker allows flexible account type for any kind of trader. It charges a low spread, offers leverage of 1:25 to 1:1000, fast execution etc. are some of the factors that I considered before deciding to opt for its services.

I would suggest to check out FP Markets, One advantage with their demo account is that it will not expire if you use it regularly.

Eventually If you are looking to go live as well, the spreads with FP Markets are lowest compared to other similar ECN Brokers, they are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years.

When I first started out trading, I used Exness. To me, my money is the most important aspect, so I loved their instant deposit and withdrawal methods. I still recommend them, though I am no longer using them ever since I started trading for a prop firm.

I would advise you to stay away from forex signals. Most of them are garbage. Learn to trade based on your own signals, or else you will end up believing that forex is a lie lol

is vantage a good broker

Fxview! So far, from platforms to spreads everything is good. And same day withdrawals are a pleasant surprise. Worth a try!

I was facing a similar issue in the beginning. But their support team is extra ordinary I must say. They got in touch with me and told me where I am going wrong. I selected passport by mistake as myId proof where they ask for your personal details etc and then I was uploading my driving license. Since i was at fault they navigated me correctly and I was able to get my Fxview account verified.

I would suggest you to go to their live chat and address your issue.

What is IG? Please Give Me Full Website Link

1 Like

Which country are you from? :open_mouth:

Am From Bangladesh.

My current favourite broker is FP Markets. I've been trading with it for two months; their trading conditions are some of the best, with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

Their customer service is pretty impressive in solving and answering clients queries even through live chats and emails.

Was interested to see who everyone is using. I’m with an offshore broker (controversial I know) but I’ve had a good experience. Seems like IG is a popular one but I also saw some that I haven’t heard much about mentioned.

There is no such favourite for me I just look for the few factors like low commissions, best trading conditions and regulations. I had started trading forex with a broker whose spreads were fine but commissions were $6 but after some research on brokers, I eventually switched to fxview and trading with them for the past one year. I believe in maximising the return on capital and which is lite on pocket I will go with that. Numbers matter when all other things are the same - $2 is way too less than $6.

Not sure IG supports your country. But it doesn’t hurt to ask them.

Maybe IG International

1 Like

My two favorites are Turnkeyforex and Eaglefx. Low trading costs are my priority and both these brokers offer low spreads and commissions.

Advantages to both but spread is not that low

IC Markets for spread certainly.

My favorite broker is FP Markets and I prefer them because they have a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD with lower commission costs and the spreads starts from 0.0pips as promised.