Which broker offers best spread for " GJ "

I want to know of a broker which Offers best/lowest spread for GJ .

Profiforex spread for GJ is 0.1 minimum and 0.9 average. I am not sure if you get spread as low as this from an STP broker. All other currency pair have low spreads as this over hear.

xemarkets is the best for this is an excellent online brokers.

to be honest with you I use this Jamis dealers, I can tell you in return is a very good broker please, I’ve heard great things about him.

I would like to see a screen shot of this spread and spreads on the other pairs you have mentioned elsewhere on this site. I have a Lmax account and they dont even have that low a spread and they generally have one of the lowest at around 2pips on GBP/JPY

Not calling you are liar but you seem to be promoting a broker that cannot possibly have spreads that low as far as I am concerned. If they do well you have just found the lowest spread broker in the world. Where are they regulated?

@andrews88, what trading strategy do you use on the Profiforex Platform. This is my broker too and its been very favorable all along. and I have been making some profit going short. I am thinking of trying some strategies. Aside from scalping I have not tried other strategies like hedging.

hello I would love to know someone you use forex brokers.

I use this broker too. I have an account here that I normally use for scalping. There is no restriction toward this here and I think its really great, especially as the spreads are low. Their spread on GJ 0.9 on he average.

I use this broker too. I have an account here that I normally use for scalping. There is no restriction toward this here and I think its really great, especially as the spreads are low. Their spread on GJ 0.9 on he average.

good to meet someone that use this broker, i just opened an account recently there. and they really have a good partnership system, i can make some money from there too, but didn’t know they allow scalping. i’ll check it out

Why don’t you do a little search yourself. Just visited the page, they allow every other strategy aside from hedging and arbitrage. I spoke to their online Reps.

What is the name of your Broker? I googled “ProfitForex” + broker. As well as, “profitfx” + broker, and still have not come up with any brokers.

Ha check this out fellas. This joker thinks I trade BO. Laff.

And I just spoke to customer service. They couldn’t even tell me what a PDS is or where to find a copy. Circle Markets equals bucket shop

2 Likes