Which broker offers lowest spread?

I am using Oanda and it is offering EUR/USD 0.9 pips and 1.6 pips for USD/JPY.

I want to know which brokers offers lowest spreads?

Actually they offer 1.1 on USDJPY during London and NY hours.

When it comes to spreads I find that Oanda is among the best. But if you have a bigger account there are other brokers out there with even better spreads.

For instance forex.com offer some nice spreads to traders with 10.000 or more in their accounts.

Then there are ECNs like MB Trading who take a commision of what is roughly 1 pip and then they offer the Interbank spreads, so your quote will be 1 pip + whatever the interbank spread is.

Many choices…

If you’re looking for the lowest spreads and starting with little capital, Oanda’s the way to go. You can always use better free charting software on the side like many do and place trades with Oanda.

i’m interested to know some of those brokers who have very high spreads… anyone know?

Well i am using Oanda only…its good. 0.9 spread in eur usd is really good

My broker i trade with (Real Trade Group) has fixed spreads EUR/USD 2 pips, but they have no comission at all…

those don’t sound too bad… kingfisher does your broker charge a commission?

No commision on Oanda, just the spread.

Kathryn

I am more than curious what your intentions are in regards to your last seven posts in a very short time…?

Looking at the content of your posts I am getting the impression you are trying to advertise.

Perhaps you could satisfy my curiousity in that regard.

Thank you in advance.

cas

Stop reading my mind Cas!

Good catch, Cas. It looks like we’ve been had.

My Googling and Youtube watching shows that Kathryn, and another person named Tom Lira, own 4xsuccess.com.

It appears to be a feeder site for adelphafx.com, which they also own. That site sells an EA for the low price of $429. :slight_smile:

Watch the videos on youtube by 4xsuccessvideos for proof. She pretended to be a newbie but is really just advertising…

I am going live december first week and I have zeroed in on Oanda as they have low spreads, are known to be reliable and fair and offer very flexible position size.
I am a newbie and can’t see myself strategizing against a broker who takes oppositie side of the “deal”. I am going to have enough challenges negotiating price movements anyway :rolleyes:

To cover Oanda’s poor charting, I have planned to use CMS demo account as they have excellent free charting software and I am kind of comfortable with it. I confirmed with senior members here that there is no considerable price difference in the above combination IF I don’t trade less than 30 minute time frames :slight_smile:

Unless I see a better option, I am going live with Oanda in december.