Which broker support credit card,monebookers and payza account?

Hello, Someone tell me which broker support my mentionate account and credit card? Please discuss on this thread if you have any idea.

Yes Forex-metal is available for credit card and debit card. Moneybookers facility is also the feature of it

Hello Friend, Would you tell me which credit card support Forex-Metal? Thanks a lot.

credit card it is so good but i think it is hard for brokers to have this facility yees ?

Instaforex also accepted the all major e currency payment gateway like Skriil, Payza, Paypal, Webmoney and etc.

Hi,

I believe most brokers today offer credit card and Paypal as deposit/withdrawal options.

One thing I’d like to share with you is besides the option to use credit card, paypal or whatever you prefer, be sure to also find out if the deposit and withdrawal process is easy. Some recommend depositing a small amount into your chosen broker, trade then withdraw your funds. Take note how smooth the process goes as well as the timeframe between requesting a withdrawal of your funds and actually receiving it in your bank account or Paypal account. The timeframe depends from broker to broker so take time to check with a broker regarding this.

My broker HY Markets allow for credit card, Paypal, and Moneybookers and takes 5 days to receive funds in the bank.

Hope you find the best broker for you!

Credit cards companies description can be confirmed from hotline, Click and Buy credit cards facility is also available along with moneybookers, leberty reserves, webmoney, cashu, enets facilities are available.

i know that fxglory broker will support credit card and monebookers . you can use these methods to deposit in your account

Is that spam???uh

But like Rcypher said, many recent brokers accept e-wallets system, but what you should check is if the transfers are automated. That means they are processed almost instantly instead of being done manually, wich defeat the purpose somewhat cuz you would put in queue just like you made a bank transfer… ::confused

I could only tell you about the broker i deal with currently (Exness) , and they accept :Skrill (Moneybookers), Liberty Reserve
Webmoney, Ukash, Payweb, Neteller, Filspay, DixiPay, CashU, Pecunix, Perfect Money, C-Gold

I only have tried moneybookers and alertpay tho, cannot comment on the others

recently fxglory added payza in its deposit methods too , so it has all these three methods .

Thanks for discussing (Exness)…You can check forex-metal as I checked, they are accepting wire transfer,visa, mastercard, American Express, Click & Buy, Money Booker, Web Money, Pecunix, Technocash, Liberty Reserve and CashU…

I’m glad to have this information and I really wish to share that XchangeEmoney (dot) com deals in Webmoney, Ukash, CashU, Perfect Money, skrill, liberty reserves and others.

They have cheaper rates with good services.