Which broker would you recomend?

hi mate, I have checked list of the brokers you have posted here and unfortunately you don’t have single reliable broker there…if I were you just go with pure ASIC or FCA regulated broker. Do not touch brokers who are regulated somewhere else because they are regulated there for reason. I currently trade with Australian ASIC regulated Vantage FX on their RAW ECN account and so far I am very impressed.

well, i trade with forexmart , a broker regulated by CySEC.
what makes me happy trade with them, they offer tight fixed spreads on their forex instrument, one of tightest spread in this industry. and their trading instrument, you can trade forex, metals, and even #FB, and #TWTR,
as far as i know, for retail forex broker, they have big list of trading instrument

WOW, this thread is baddddddddddddd. Cyprus, Seychelles, Belize, Bucketshop central.

Oh look, there’s an ASIC regulated broker, phewwww!

Hi, I’m using USGFX, it is reliable and good customer service.

the best way to find out brokers reputations are through some review sites like forexpeacearmy or brokerarena, because if we are know how to filter the review, we will find out are this broker are good or not by customer experience

and i think whatever broker you trade with. you can judge if someone prefer to trade with a broker without proper regulations . and people who trade with marketmaker, or even ecn, must be always know the risk of trading.

I am always amazed by the traders highly adored praise regulatory bodies such as ASIC, FCA, or etc. whether these traders never try to think the way to think of retail traders are only able risking a few dozen dollars for trading.
for us, as long as that broker paid our profit . it is enough

My recommendation will be Hotforex, been trading for 3 years with them, no issues so far.

There are reviews about Profiforex in forexpeacearmy website as a scam broker.

Coinexx is one of the best brokers to go with, been using them for a long time, trading conditions are pretty good, specially their spreads.

I don’t know much about your list. I would like to recommend TIOmarkets. They are a new broker which I found recently. They offer unique subscription packages which means we pay all of your trading fees upfront rather than per trade. Therefore, we can save money on our trading each month as the packages give us superior trading conditions with lower spreads and no commissions. More than that, they are now holding a competition for Live accounts that we can win $300000 only with trading. Hope you will find the best broker soon.

Never mind. As you were. My mistake.