Which brokers do you use?

Yes @Johnno2626.

Our prices reflect the value of the service we provide. Our customers agree which is why we are the #1 FX broker in the US by retail client assets and one of the largest in the world by retail volume according the latest industry reports. While other brokers have come and gone due to unsustainable and in some cases unethical business models, FOREX.com is a great example of how slow and steady wins the race.

We will never be the cheapest, because we refuse to cut corners. The forex market trades 24 hours a day during the week, and our customers like knowing our live support is there for them anytime day or night when the market is open either by phone or online chat.

We have been a leader in the retail forex industry since it began. The longer you are in this business, the more you realize there is more to success than having the lowest spreads, for trader and broker alike.

There were 3 times we used the word “pride” in our previous posts. You may find these interesting to learn more about what we stand for and what we value:

1. Can I lose more than my deposit?
  2. FOREX.com discussion
  3. Female traders ... and why so few of us
1 Like

HI guys,

Has anybody heard of TradeMore Forex site? I can’t find it anywhere.

Better to avoid this scam. Trade with reputable brokers which have their respective threads here.

Hi VanPeters
Thanks for the tip.
How long have you been with them?

You are welcome! I can’t put a number around that, but I have been trading with Forexchief long enough to recommend them.