Which brokers provides PAMM? Which is best?

I know two brokers which offers PAMM service.

Instaforex ,where minimum deposit is $1 and FXOptimax, where minimum deposit is $10. FXOptimax is also investing $5000 in all successful PAMM accounts in FXOptimax.

Is there other brokers which offer the same money managing service? Which brokers you recommend? Do you have PAMM trading experience? Have anyone got $5000 investment?

With minimum as low as $1, I prefer Instaforex as trader. There I can learn how to manage account

Another browker with PAMM is Alpari, minimum $3000

Instaforex execution is too slow. I found FXOptimax execution very fast in comparison. They also process payment very fast.

I heard about Alpari. It is a reputed broker. I have future plan to trade iin this broker also. I want to see how long FXOptimax supports my profitable trading. I asked some withdrawals of $400 and received them fast.

One thing is annoying in FXOptimax. They have many different platforms for money managers. It is increasing the competition within money managers.

Thank You for advertising FX Optimax. You wont make clients out of this

You should becareful with fxoptimax, this broker is not regulated, and everytime something wrong with their server that cause error at execution they will answer you this, fxoptimax doesnt responsible for anything. And count your swap all the time because they always count it wrong, i didnt know it was on purpose or not

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

Here you can see reference list of PAMM on Instaforex that joined by an independent reviewer

I withdraw anything. My problem with fxoptimax is done. Problem solve.

I work with liteforex PAMM accounts. Very good service

The best service is in Alpari. I am investing in Ivan Petrov. He has more then 7000 investors and about 3 000 000 $ of investments.

Here is list of the best Alpari PAMM managers

sounds good. will look into this. hope its more reliable than zulu trade!!

I’m trading with HotForex and it just launched a new PAMM system, you can find more information here:
Forex Brokers |
Also this is old PAMM:
Forex Brokers |

Do you have a PAMM account and how has been the progress?

[QUOTE=dollace;555887]I’m trading with HotForex and it just launched a new PAMM system, you can find more information here:

How has been your experience with Hotforex. Also which manager is managing your account. What is the average return per month.

Which is the best between Alpari and Liteforex? Or I saw Hotforex as well. Anybody with good experience please.