Which funded firms to select now

hello trader , as new trader i confused which funded firms to select, based on Trustpilot, i believe Ftmo and the5%res good one to select , what is your view on this , if you believe any better one please shear

thanks

Hi, as a new trader you should focus on gain knowledge before looking for funds firms. Regards Greg

hello there,
i complete baby pips all (361 topics) and learn few strategy from YouTube
practising demo account by achieving 3-5% per month from this year, (i will do this for next 6 month),

because most of the prop firms going bankrupt now adays , i got bit Nevers which one to select as first ,that is why ,
please advice me the best one from your experiences

thanks lol

2 Likes

I’ve used the5ers and they are pretty good.

1 Like

If you are practicing on a demo account, make sure you follow the prop firm rules, mostly about drawdown (daily and max). That way when you’ll start passing a challenge, you will be familiar with these. As per a prop firm, if you are not in the usa, I’d suggest FTMO. That’s the only one I’ve used so far, and they have the longest record.

1 Like

Any thoughts about trading live with a micro account. Something small but real not demo?

1 Like

ya, some time i think about that too, let me start from next month, thanks my friend !

Looks like 5%ers nw have a visa card option, for payouts.

1 Like

not always, i would say you can do both in the same time, learning and trading :wink:

1 Like

all my posts are general and based on my knowledge and experience. I know how many knowledge should gain beginner to be profitable trader, gain knowledge and training at the same time can distract you, slowing down your progress. Anyway, you decide.

1 Like