Which is the best forex signal to subscribe to 2020

Please am looking to purchase a quality accurate signal service, I found forexGDP but i can find anyone talking about them in qoura.
Please I need suggestions and recommendations, I need a paid quality signal provider I can use to validate my trading strategy.
Any help will be highly appreciated!

1 Like

How does having your own trading strategy and then following a signal provider work? :open_mouth:

Try your strategy on demo first, make about 50 trades. if more than 35 trades are profitable then it should be a good strategy. just my opinion. and money management is key.

ponponwei, in my small experience many trendfollowing strategies shows entrysignals at more or less the same price level, so if his strategy can be verified by the signal provider then it “could” be valid. but i could be wrong :slight_smile:
now i don’t know if the op (and the signal provider) uses a trendfollowing strategy or something else.

I just need a good signal provider just to valid my strategy, am price action trader and I do follow trends, though I trade any price setup that is profitable with high confluence factors. I just signal to convince my bais. Am looking at forexgdp signal but I don’t hear anyone talking about them

Even if you find a good resource, be sure to check the signals on a demo first, do not risk everything immediately, because it can lead to loss and major disappointment. Any system has errors, so be careful.

1 Like

‘’’‘ProFx Analysis Academy’’’’ they are providing individuals with trading signals for a wide number of markets.Daily Forex 90% sure Forex Signals.This signals offering users with great entry and exit points in Forex.Technical Analysis +Fundamental News Analysis.

At the same time, the owner of this channel is always available to answer the necessary questions to clients and users interested in these services.

If you want to test the trading signals with your forex broker account, please reply me.

And I think signals are quite an actual thing for today…
Especially if you’re not ready to act on your own today, you can at least use it as a certain reference point that will help you find some particularly beneficial moments…

Surely paying for a signal service is completely pointless to validate your trading strategy? Signals are the work of the devil :slight_smile:

Think, if someone is SO successful at trading, why sell signals for $50 a month?!

I think if you want to trade yourself, using the signals is pointless as is not letting you open the trade in your way. If you want do this, then how can u learn anything ?
In my opinion or trade yourself or your automated services/bot :upside_down_face:
You can’t be between and making money long term :man_shrugging::upside_down_face:

Why do you need signals? Market analysis is of course a difficult business, but it’s also quite interesting, because here you can find interesting patterns, and it will allow you to better navigate the market and thus get more profit.

The best forex signal for you depends on your requirements and your trading style. You can try out different things to find the best one for you.

If you are looking to automate your income from Forex, there is Prop firm which does it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might not find a lot of traders favouring trading signals, that’s the reason perhaps you didn’t find anyone talking about forexGDP. I used mql5 signals while starting up, it’s okay to use signals as long as you do your own analysis as well.

I agree with what’s been said.

Well, I don’t think that there is any that you must trust. Most forex signals providers are scams and you may end up losing your money. What I believe is that you can never know who is behind the screen and hence, you won’t be able to judge the capability of your signal provider. So, it’s better to make your investments in accordance with your understanding.

I don’t think there are any. You better be a little selective about choosing a forex signal provider. They are all there to make money. You will never know who is behind the screen and I don’t think that you must trust just anyone with your money.

I don’t think that any of the forex signal providers are worth trusting.