Which monitor type would you recommend

I want to buy a monitor. Which model would you recommend? I want a monitor, which connects to my laptop or phone. It has a high processing speed, clear screen, at least 24 inches, etc.

Hi Mupo,
Depends which country you are in. I am in the UK, so I would go to PC World and ask the sales guys which is the best monitor for you. Tell them whether you have an iPhone or Android, and what kind of connections your PC has (hopefully HDMI interface). The reason it is worth asking a store sales person is that it is their job to advise you, and make sure you don’t regret your purchase. I am not too sure about this, but I think you may have to buy a TV, not a monitor. You could read an article such as this one linked below. This relies on a wireless network being available in the home, so your tablet, PC or mobile sends the video image to the internet-enabled TV using wireless. If in doubt, ask in the store and ask for a demo. How To Connect Your Smartphone Or Tablet To Your TV - Which?

2 Likes

Hi, I am use Eizo. Regards Greg

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I will check it up also.

there are a lot of companies, sizes, configuration and you can choose the best once you go out, compare and explore all that available in the market.

1 Like

Thanks for this feedback. I will continue browsing.

Have you checked them online? Might get a suitable suggestion there.

1 Like

Yes, I did. I just a basic one

Ideally you should walk into a computer shop and ask the expert about the configuration of different systems. They would even be able to help you decide as per your budget.

1 Like

check for the samsung screens. I am using one and i am satisfied with the results

1 Like

Thanks for your response

I use an LG one - the wider the better so you won’t need more monitors. Of course the only challenge there is having the desk space to accommodate it.

1 Like

Great, thanks

What did you end up doing? :slight_smile:

Hey Mupo, According to your requirements I recommend you Dell monitor. The Dell UltraSharp 27 (U2717D) is bright, with great general-purpose resolution & color quality.

1 Like

Thanks for responding.

Take a look at this one. :grinning:

1 Like