Which MT4 broker are you currently with?

Just curious to see what the most popular MT4 brokers are at this time.

Your reasons for being with your broker would likewise be much appreciated.

Maybe you should add a poll to the thread? Seems like the best option to me.

Anyway, I’m with Oanda since 2009 and very happy with them. Originally I went with them for their spreads and the ability to use whatever lot size you want.

There would have to be two separate polls then - for the US residents and for non-US residents, since the former are severely limited in their options to using only the US CFTC-registered brokers these days.

So I’m just asking people for comments on their choice and their reasons for it.

I am now starting out and also wondering this. My perfect broker would be: allowing scalping, have ECN account available, leverage 1:400, MT4 available, low spreads.
In my research i am nowthinking about going with one of these : Alpari (looks good but relatively high spreads)
IBFX australia (ok except relative high spreads, no ecn)
Oanda (ok but no ecn)
fxopen (everything looks ok)
In the end i think ecn and low spreads and good leverage is not possible. So i guess i am going with fxopen.

I think brokers that best match your criteria would be VantageFX.com, GoMarketsAus.com, and Investors-Europe.com

Demo-d: Oanda, FastBrokers, RenewFX, GFT, MBTrading, Hot Forex

Real: RenewFX (from FXClub; didn’t like them), and now I am with MBTrading…I wanna get outa USA sooo bad now.

Investors-Europe.com and Trading-Point.com are two decent foreign brokerages that continue to accept US customers and offer high-leverage accounts to them with no hedging restrictions or FIFO.

My forex broker https://www.fxprimus.com/ offers ECN platform for as low as US$1,000. It also offer hedging capabilities, lower spread as low as 0.5 for the majors, especially EURUSD. On top of that, my broker also have a wide range of funding and withdrawal option including its own Mastercard debit card managed by Payoneer of New York, USA. And high leverage option up to 1:500

Most interestingly, they also offer Trade of the Week made by Mario Sant Singh (one of CNBC forex commentator) mailed directly to the MT4 platform.

Happy trading…

FinFX and CitiFXPro. Happy with CitiFXPro and testing FinFX to see if I can be with them long-term.

How does one run a backtest with the CitiFXPro MT4? I can’t do it because of the suffixes in the currency pairs’ names (EURUSDcf, GBPUSDcf etc).

Ya, so I didn’t backtest CitiFXPro either. I just ran a demo for a month then opened a live account. I have a live account with FinFX as well.

Did you ask CitiFXPro how to run a backtest with their MT4?

how are the pair names giving you problems? what are you using to backtest?

Take any EA you have and attempt to run its backtest with the CitiFXPro MT4 - you will then see what exactly the problem is.

If its an EA that is not compiled its an easy fix. Send me a PM or upload the EA here I can fix it for you or tell you how. If its a commercial EA I would think that the seller should make the fix for you.

Kindly tell me how to make this fix. I will need to know it for the future too.

I trade using MT4 with United World Capita (UWC), my main reasons are: they refund any transaction fee applied by the processors when you deposit (very good when it comes to bank wire deposits as banks are taking a lot - and UWC refunds it all!) but sadly we need to pay when we want to withdraw which I think is normal. Secondly they are fully regulated and having nice support! Me and few of my referrals are happy!

Does United World Capital currently accept US customers?

Live: Alpari UK. However they managed to erode my trust in them. Looking for a new broker now.

How exactly?