Which one of these brokers you guys recommend?

Hello y’all, im from Morocco, i’ve been using vantage but their spread got higher nowadays, I’m confused between IC markets and blueberry or should I stay in vantage as a safe place? I’m lost :frowning:

thank you guys

Hi both IC markets and Blueberry offer safe and competitive accounts, as does Pepperstone which I use… Just review their sites, and you could also use google to determine which one suits you best…

A top broker list also includes TD365, CMC, XTB. Ignore eToro as their spreads are the world’s worst…

IMO IC markets, although great but not cutting edge, has a quick,immediate, and simple deposit and withdrawal system in place as long as you understand that when you make a deposit any subsequent withdrawal must be sent back to you at the same bank account in your name from where you made the deposit. This financial compliance should apply to every properly regulated broker firm.

I have not traded with Vantage. I used IC Markets and the experience has been good, but I have moved to another similar broker to ICM, known as FP Markets, where the spreads are similar, averaging at 0.0 pips.

From the brokers mentioned, both ICM and FP markets are good; the spreads are tight with robust trading conditions, and the spreads in FP markets are stable even during volatile market situations.

I recommend Avatrade or FP Markets since they have a lower opening balance of $200 in Avatrade and $100 in FP Markets. The spreads average 0.0 pips for most parts of the day.

The spread of FP Markets are also stable even during highly volatile market movements, and Avatrade provides education materials for beginner traders.

ICM is good, or if you’re open to other options can try fxview too.

Spreads, commissions, and execution speed are primary features that you must look for while choosing a broker. Also, check what the broker’s previous customers have to say about the services. If something doesn’t seem right, there are thousands of brokers that you are yet to test.

If you keep following the herd mentality and looking for brokers that others are using, you will never be able to find the best one for you. Take the lead and start researching on your own. It’s your money and you know the best how to use it.

I think all these brokers are the same. If you start using any one of them, you will get comfortable with their features and would be fine with them. It’s just that you have to be beware of scam brokers that cause issues with deposits and withdrawals.

I recommend trading with FP Markets, because the minimum opening balance is $100 AUD with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC, it is also one of the oldest brokers active since 2005.

I’ve been trading with them for five months without any issues like server freezing or spreads widening, and the customer service dedicated manager is quick in responding to most of my queries.

This isn’t the first time I’ve heard of this. Have you tried trading with them?

There is no rationale to trade with them.

If you are a good trader, every broker will work for you. If you are worried about the costs, then let me tell you that all the brokers will charge for their services. Some will have lower spreads while some will have lower commissions. You just need to make sure that they are offering the currency pair you wish to trade.

Any of the brokers you mentioned are absolutely fine. I use IC Markets or those three and rate them. Nothing special but what they do they do well.

Recently created this list List Of Best High Leverage Brokers info on spreads too, might help.

For tight spreads, coinexx and lmfx can also be good options.