Which Pair Makes you Maximum Profit?

Well i believe every trader has one or two favorite pair which he loves to trade and he makes his maximum profit from those partucular pairs. For Example mine are EUR/USD, GBP/USD.

What are your favorite pairs by trading which you make maximum profits. Please Share your Experiences.

AUDUSD atm only because it’s added the most value to my account :slight_smile:

I don’t have favorite currency pair and I do not agree that having a favorite currency pair is a good idea.

My personal view on the market is here. I don’t think is anyone on this forum trading > 400k positions / month and willing to share anything.

Ideally there should be no favorite pair. A good trader takes advantage of any trading opportunity presented. But for part-time traders like me it’s difficult to spread the time that I have for trading analyzing bajillions of pairs.

This is why I only focus on major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF. I have no favorites among these pairs but it’s USD/CHF that’s been giving me tons of pips lately. :slight_smile:

The one that trends.

+1 Trade a [B][U]favorite opportunity [/U][/B]instead of pair or time frame.
My favorite opportunity is a trend, that retraces between 50 and 62% then continues to a 50% extention between NY open and London Close

My favourite currency pairs are the 28 that are derived from the 8 major currencies. I look for the currency pairs that offers the largest trading opportunity, with respect to available pips and currency strengths versus weakness in the direction of the currency strength using a multi currency strength meter.

If the ‘exotics’ had lower spreads than what they currently have, I would also look to trade with those as well.

I think I agree with you.

quite easy, every single pair that I am not trading.

My favorite pair isn’t in forex…:wink:

Gold is one of my favourite pairs

I have always loved these favorite pair discussions.
I my case, the GBP/USD has been, is and will always be my favorite pair.
Guess am luckier with the cable and for some really good reasons the systems
work best on it

I think all currency pairs can get maximum benefit if we are able to maximize both capital and skills with our trading. For that, we need to understand the characteristics of a pair that will be used so that we can trade well