Which pairs do you trade the most?

Hi traders! Which pairs do you trade the most and why?

You first.

1 Like

EURAUD and some others

1 Like

Cable mainly because I can be in and out quick

1 Like

EUR/USD for me, usually more action.

1 Like

every pair is good and can be profitable if you have good knowledge and experience. so, increase your trading performance and bring good result by trading any pair.

1 Like

which pair is good and can be profitable it depends on your trading approach , if you love doing scalping , should choose the pair which has most lowest trading spreads, otherwise there is no way to bring profit at all.

1 Like

I’ve narrowed my focus over the past few weeks down to 9 pairs:
AUDUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
EURGBP
EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDJPY
USDMXN
NZDUSD

I’ll also look for opportunities with certain Commodities but the 9 currency pairs are always my top priority.

1 Like

Lately I have mostly been sticking to USD/CAD.

1 Like

EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/MXN - My go to’s for liquidity sake.

CAD/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/JPY - Always brings me in good wins even looking back at my journal for years.

AUD/CAD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD - I bum around these pairs once in a while.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read that EUR/USD currency pair is popular among traders.

Thanks for your answer. I’ll take note of this.

Yeah, same with wara_arif. It depends on a person’s knowledge. I’m still working on what approach I will be best at. Thanks for this!

Ohhh. Nice one. You’re trading lots of currency pairs. Good luck sir!

1 Like

Congratulations on your winnings and thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

My most frequently traded pairs are GBPUSD and USDJPY. This is because I understand the economy and their movement during critical news release is always on point. I’ll rather not bother about less volatile pairs.

Good luck! Which pairs are you looking to trade? :open_mouth:

i have seen so many traders especially the newcomers always try to depends on majors , but they should trade all others to increase trading performance very rapidly.

for very short term trading ones with the smallest spread ie Usd/Eur, Usd/Jap and Usa/Aud though it depends if any of the pairs are near or around supports and resistance levels would nt go as far as exotic, pay enough in commissions as it is anyhow

EUR/USD and USD/JPY. Both are volatile.