Which platform is suitable for binary options

hello traders, i want to start trading options. which software can you recommend for me

Not sure what makes you think you’re going to do any better trading binary options (I checked out your previous posts) but please do read the info. on the two links provided below.

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/fca-confirms-permanent-ban-sale-binary-options-retail-consumers

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/10/binary-options.asp

https://www.nadex.com/why-nadex/regulated-and-legal-for-us-residents

If you cannot make money trading then you’re not going to make money trading binary options. You will have even more things stacked up against you (not least of which will be an unscrupulous and unregulated broker who can do with your money and your trades as they please at will and you will not win an argument with them if you don’t get paid out on a binary option trade) (of course I do make the assumption that you’ll not be opening a binary options trading account with a US CFTC regulated broker and they’re banned outright in the UK and EU for retail traders as detailed above).

Sorry. Again. No shortcuts to riches here. And really just trying to help. It is your money after all is said and done.

Regards,

Dale.

1 Like

thanks for your comment but its more of an opinion than a fact. secondly, i don’t know you perceive Options to be a scheme to be rich… its a market like any other.

Don’t do binary. Invest in currency or stock trading, they much more realistic.

Just an advice and you will decide but do NOT do binary. it`s more (even only) gambling than trading.

Hello.

Hate to tell you but it’s an opinion based on personal experiences and investigation. This aside: I can assure you that those regulatory authorities didn’t go to all of that trouble just because they had nothing better to do with their time.

Moreover: I take it you didn’t bother to read any of the information on those links??? The mathematics just don’t stack up. That’s fact. Not opinion.

And you are correct: it’s a market like any other. That’s not the problem. It is who is on the other side of your trade that is the problem. If you’ve ever traded with an unscrupulous broker then you’ll know what it’s like to not be able to close a position out when in a profit (this but one example). Wait until you try Binary Options. The difference: an unscrupulous broker has many more tools (and therefore excuses as to why the option expired out of the money) at their disposal to fleece you e.g. platform disconnects, supposed timing discrepancies, and so on and so forth.

And just for the record (for anybody new to this and is reading this): the OP is talking about BINARY OPTIONS and not OPTIONS. The two are very different (although some have argued that a Binary Option is no different from a plain old Vanilla Option but I’m not going to get into the technicalities here).

Anyway. After all is said and done: it’s your money. If you’re hell bent on going down this route then at very least make sure you trade Binary Options with a registered and regulated broker (in the US or the UK that is).

I wish you well though: whatever your decision.

Regards,

Dale.

Ooooh. :open_mouth: I don’t know much about binary options, but I wouldn’t risk my money on it too. Huhu. :thinking:

Binary option , the results all about short term approach , nothing without it. it would be great , if you avoid it. by the way, good luck