Good afternoon traders!
I am trying to decide which platform I should use for trading. My needs are fairly simple: Fibonacci extensions, Fibonacci retracements, RSI indicator and the ability to enter one cancels other orders. Also, the ability to save chart images is needed as well.
I use the OCO orders to implement a two target strategy where I close half my position at target 1 (which is usually a 38.2% retracement) and the other half at target 2 (which is usually a 61.8% retracement). My imagined order flow is to open my position with a market order, then set 2 OCO orders with the stop order on both at the same price and the take profit order at each target.
Right now, I am using NinjaTrader but can’t figure out how to do the OCO orders if that feature is even available in the free version. When I last looked at MT 4 it didn’t have the Fibonacci retracement or extension tool that I could find.
I also considered using TradingView as my platform now that they can hook up to brokers for order execution.