Which r the best forex broker

I wanted to invest money in Forex.Elektrisch Roken. But I don’t know which r the best Forex brokers. Please give me the suggestion.

There are no best forex brokers according to my opinion. What you need is a broker that would make trading easier for you. There are a few good brokers that are very good in this regard. Some of them are UK based, US based, while others are outside this jurisdiction. I can only mention the broker I use and I am comfortable there. Its Profiforex and they are Non US/UK STP broker. However, before you trade with this broker, you must read their client agreement so that you don’t trade against their terms. This broker do not allow arbitrage or any fraudulent act when trading. Here, you can use EA or any other trading strategy you want to.

This broker is just few of the many non US/UK base who are really offering good service. I also currently use this broker and i can really testify to what you have said in your post. They are so fair and open, They allow US based traders without any special restrictions.

Just look for a good STP broker that allows different strategies like scalping, and the use of EAs. Check their withdrawal and trading fees before registering.

I have read their client agreement several times, there are no further charges aside from the 0.3pips per trade.

Hi, I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc.
I have been trading with Everest Markets for quite sometimes. I’m satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.
Anyway, good luck!

There is nothing called best broker, but if you find out a good broker that can fulfilled all your needs in trading. It would be the best. I’m trading with Hotforex and I see it has good spread and fast payment, so I see this is my best choice for forex trading.

I rather try to find the less worse broker…
I try to find the regulators of the broker and there are reviews on brokers…

best way is to check with well known review sites, and take a couple of weeks to make some reasearch, try forexpeacearmy and you can read through the reviews and see what people have to say about their brokers, another thing is stick with demo for a couple of months and you can even compare different demos, but dont forget to do the school of babypips to aquire all the basics needed FOR FREE :slight_smile: and best of luck