Which time chart for RSI in forex

This is a good tip now that I’m reading it. I’ve had friends tell me they’ll learn how to trade but never got around reading past the first babypips lesson. So perhaps they should just accept the fact that they’re not that interested in it after all.

Quite. Some people come to trading hoping that it can turn around their life finances… yet won’t make the time to read into the subject. Never ceases to amaze me! Some things just aren’t for everyone.

I think that mindset is called… gambling. Some people just want it easy and won’t take responsibility for it if it doesn’t work for them. If it fails, they call it gambling but then that’s because that’s how they treated it? Either way, you’re right, in the end, it’s just not for them.

1 Like

I tend to trade long term so set my lines as such :slight_smile: I tend a bit closer when I think the market is going to turn for entry :slight_smile:

@Luke_Ronchi how do I read the SMA and EMA to know when to buy or sell

how do I trade for long to gain more pips

all this are not on the school course here

It depends on you mate; I don’t use MA as my entry & exit levels; I use this tool to get the right idea on market trend.

@Luke_Ronchi which tool?

Mate; I was also talking about moving average (particularly EMA20).