Which trading platform website is the best?

Just was wondering which websites are save/best to use?.

There are various trading platforms at different brokers.

Research a few brokers and open demo accounts to test their platforms.

Broker research should include margins, commissions, spreads, minimum deposit, close out policy, dependability ratings, etc.

Did you mean accessing an MT4 account via the Internet? I’m using Fxprimus WebTrader. You can open a practice account to try that out.

There are also many other brokers for you to try out for free. So go ahead and experiment them yourself and pick the one which you are most comfortable and confident with before you go LIVE.

Anybody heard of plus500? And anyoption?.

Plus500 suits me as they have an android app, for on the go. plus you can switch to demo mode.

You could also try zulutrade , its a good trading platform and you can copy other traders as well.

i also support the comment above. no better auto-trading platform than zulutrade out there.

I think anyoption is also good. It gives 22 stocks, 24 commodities, 4 indices and 11 pairs of currencies…

Hello…
The best websites for stock trading: TradeKing, TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Fidelity, Scottrade etc. Personally i use these tradeking site. The zulutrade is also a good platform.

Zulutrade is for forex trading mainly, for copying traders and their trading strategies! :slight_smile:
Good performance as the platform is specially designed for followers profitability.

Following a good signal provider might be the best option for you. Just make sure you don’t invest too much though.

i use on Flatform MT4, on laptop and smartphone. it is ok. i can trade in phone or laptop

What about zulutrade? Have you trade this platform? One of the top copy-trading services with the biggest database from trading strategies :wink:

I’ve used it in the past. They actually call it as following a Signal provider rather than a copy trade. Copy trade is for Etoro but both have the same concept. Beware of high drawdowns too.

Have you tried it yourself btw? I am talking for etoro…How were the results?

I use cTrader web.

its in Html5 so its compatible with any browser. Try it out :slight_smile:

Hi walter80!

It really is going to depend on your needs as trader. I mean if you are trader with a tight budget than you may one to seek a broker that offers a minimum deposit, one that I can think of at the top of my head is FxNet($5 minimum deposit) they are regulated so trading with them will be safe, if you want trade mobile I would say ECMarkets would be a good choice.

Todays, many broker that offering minimum deposit. You can start making money in Liteforex broker and Mayzus broker using low deposit.
These brokers is really recommended. I’ve been making money with them for more than 4 years.

For me i doing demo now on vertex and i love it. it is perfectly synchronized.

There is no such thing as best brokers because everyone’s choice is different for the trading style they adopt.

Do brokers give information about the swap charges?