Which type of broker do you want?

Forex is becoming exceedingly competitive today. And we traders are actively looking for reliable trading platform. But selecting a reliable and regulated broker is now becoming a difficult task now. Which type of broker you are basically requiring now?

Flexible with all kind of trading systems! In addition friendly environment for trading!

DMA broker.

https://www.topratedforexbrokers.com/dma-stp/

1 Like

Not exactly sure as to why , REGULATED has anything to do with it, but… if it makes you feel better… go for it

and…

hehe
it’s not your Facebook Friend IT’S YOUR BROKER :stuck_out_tongue:
would you also like him to deliver a hot cup of coffee to your door while you trade and give you a foot massage :stuck_out_tongue:
guys YOU NEED TO REMEMBER … THIS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND… THIS IS YOUR BROKER
he’s going to do the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM to keep you a member so that he can take your money.

i swear… reading these comments , not just here, but on other places on the forum is always a laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

you always get stuff like

• i’m looking for a good honest broker :stuck_out_tongue:
  • one that’s regulated
  • friendly enviroment
  • that has a dedicated analyst if i need to ask a trading question

hehe
I Love it… it’s funny as hell to read, People just don’t get it sometimes

1 Like

I think this is not only me, almost every trader will looks for those broker which is flexible, comfortable and as well as profitable for trading. But it totally depend from broker to broker. Because there are different type of trader. All trader are not doing same type of trading and also their trading requirement is different. Than this is obvious that broker will be different for them. But over all the important thing that I look into my broker is flexibility and security.

that’s true
but those brokers are an illusion . you need to understand that

I agree, there is nothing like perfect broker here! But, till now so many good brokers to trade with.

I think company’s reliability is on the top of the list, good trading terms are on the second position, then goes good clients’ support and finally there’s a good choice of trading tools.

I want a broker that will offer me both intermediary services plus expert assistance so that I can receive necessary professional supervision since I am a new baby here.

Right traders want quick response as market works quickly when order is not placed in time they feel they loose their winning position during to poor order execution. Tools and terms should be easy to use so that trader freely did what he wand during trading. Specially new traders should feel easy to understand brokers working with them.

everyone wants to the right broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging. but really difficult to find this kind of platform.

For the US, maybe. In the EU there are still brokers that will not restrict scalping and hedging. Don`t know about Australia.
Things to look for:

1. Regulated broker
  2. STP (agency) model
  3. Negative balance protection
  4. Possitive slippage enabled
  5. Post trade transparency reports (just to verify that the broker is a real STP agency and not an undercover MM).

In general STP brokers would have scalping, HFT and hedging allowed because they profit from the number of trades you make, as opposed to an MM which does not want you to win.
Quick note - if HFT and Scalping are not allowed with the STP broker you’re looking at I’d advise against opening an account with them because this is an indication of intra-company issues (the servers are not good enough to handle the load, usually). This means you might get execution delays and random price spikes due to the servers lagging.

1 Like

I select a broker those have these qualities:

• Honest, Dedicated, Reliable
  • Better Support, Problem Solving
  • Provide Advance Trading Platforms and Best Trading Features and Specifications
  • Offer Forex Bonuses and Promotions etc

People here are given many requirements. Though I think the right broker depends on individual preferences. But it is indeed true that a good broker is hard to find. And a broker can’t give trader every possible facility they want. Similar to trader broker also has its own targets.

I’d like to have such broker that will help me to earn tons of money :slight_smile:

I’d like to have such broker that will help me to earn tons of money :slight_smile:

Yeah, man! You said exactly what I am thinking!!! I wish every brocker be such as you discribed.

Though I know that I can’t get everything I want in my broker. That is why I short my wanting list and make it minimal, which are I can’t compromise anyhow. I think I don’t need a bonus or other offers what many brokers are offering. But my broker should be genuine so I don’t get scammed. Also, want good spreads with the fastest execution, without slippage.

I am not concerning on the broker’s business model whatever it is ECN or STP I just want a transparent live trading service!

so many good brokers right now offering micro account , its really best chance for beginners to trade here.

beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love scalping should chose the broker which doesn’t restrict scalping.