Which would be the better investment: ETH or XRP?

Hi everyone! :smiley:

So, I have already invested a small amount in BTC. Right now, since BTCā€™s value is so volatile (especially with all these sudden news about countries trying to restrict the exchange), Iā€™m thinking of putting some more money in altcoins instead.

Iā€™ve done my research and the other most talked about altcoins would be ETH and XRP. (I was so sure with ETH but with its drop yesterday and XRPā€™s surge today, Iā€™m kinda having second thoughts.) I would love to invest in both but right now, Iā€™m trying to go slow and just invest in one cryptocurrency at time. Which one would you recommend?

Or, are there any other altcoins that I should consider? I mean, some friends here have recommended EOS, and Tons. So, what do you think?

@andrewfig7896 Just saw your reply where you mentioned that you have ripple. Do you also have ETH? :smiley: I am just having a hard time choosing. Huhu. :sweat:

I prefer eth to xrp. Ripple is a centralized coin, so your owners can decide when they wish it to increase the monetary mass. A second feature i find is that Ripple is a crypto linked to Banks Transfers. A crypto that i began to follow is Stellar Lumens. This is a descentralized crypto with fast transfer confirmation like Ripple. Stellar Lumens is considered the people Ripple while Ripple is considered the Banks crypto.

If you decide to buy eth, donĀ“t do it now. I study this crypto and i do have downtrend signal from H4 and Daily chart.

1 Like

Thanks for the response @jag1969! :smiley: Haha. Well, I ended up buying ETH and Iā€™m just currently monitoring the action. :nerd: It just makes me anxious that the current price is still so low. Haha. So Iā€™m probably just gonna hodl. :P[quote=ā€œjag1969, post:3, topic:133096ā€]
I study this crypto and i do have downtrend signal from H4 and Daily chart.
[/quote]

Oh! Thatā€™s interesting. :blush: Maybe you could share your trading steps with the community (especially me. :stuck_out_tongue: ) So we have an additional source of guidance. :sweat_smile: Hahaha.

i do it but in bitcointalk forum writting in spanish language. To translate for me itĀ“s an effort, you know. if you understand spanish iĀ“ll write you the link.
I study the ethusd future, no spot. The charts are provided by a forex broker Tradeview.
At babypips forum iĀ“ll try to post about nzdusd and nikkei225 so i can improve my poor english.

1 Like

Your English is pretty good! Maybe you can try sharing that with us here! :slight_smile:

English isnā€™t my first language too so I have questionable sentences every now and then. :stuck_out_tongue: HAHAH. But yeah., I agree with @purtle that your english is pretty good. :smiley: Who knows, right? :slight_smile: Maybe you could use our interactions to improve your English too! :nerd: :nerd:

1 Like

rĆ­a_rose, from daily charts thereĀ“s uptrend signal for the ethusd according to my trading plan. Next step itĀ“ll be a wave C of a correction or a wave 3 of an impulse. If a retracement appears previous to the uptrend, donĀ“t worry, just be patient (ending pattern). I wish good profits for you. ItĀ“s important what itĀ“s happening at financial markets, iĀ“m waiting a strong downtrend at the stocks exchanges (i study the Nikkei225) if this really happens and the cryptos revaluate, cryptos will become refuge currencies like a few years ago during Cyprus financial crisis. I do have some curiosity about this topic. Honestly i canĀ“t believe that cryptocurrencies become at refuge currencies again. But timeĀ“ll talk.

1 Like

Hi, Bad news for eth. From my trading plan there was a fake uptrend signal, so i hope the pair crosses below 06/04 candle at daily chart. i couldnĀ“t believe that criptos become at refuge currencies while financial markets were bearish.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply! :smiley: Iā€™ve been on a bit of a hiatus (?) Hahaha. :smiley: Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve checked on my cryptos too. :frowning: Do you have any new signals?

I think Ethereum is the best choice. I have heard a lot of positive things about Ethereum. Donā€™t worry about the price drop. These things happen in cryptocurrency. It is upto you now. I hope you make the right decision.

Iā€™ve bought some xrp at beginning of the year. Waiting the uptrend but ripple is sleeping. I am storing at Uphold (and american wallet). Any review about this company?